IGNORED

Old School Order Thread

Mine arrived today too, kudos to all involved. Now to decide whether or not to break the seal on the upgrade kit to add the cart...

Mine showed up today too, and same dilemma... I didn't realize (my fault, I'm sure) that the upgrade kit would be sealed.... do I dare break that seal??

Great work and collaboration to all involved.

Everybody can thank Tim for stepping up and risking thousands of dollars (no joke) to bring a box overlays and manual to Old School. I did not have the confidence or the ability to risk that amount of money on a CIB release. I'm very pleased with how it turned out and want to thank Tim for being the Executive Producer on this game.

• Like 6

I didn't realize (my fault, I'm sure) that the upgrade kit would be sealed

You would not have known, I got permission from William and made it a surprise.

Everybody can thank Tim for stepping up and risking thousands of dollars (no joke) to bring a box overlays and manual to Old School. I did not have the confidence or the ability to risk that amount of money on a CIB release. I'm very pleased with how it turned out and want to thank Tim for being the Executive Producer on this game.

Thank You!

Just curious if it can me removed without damaging artwork on box as I didn't realize they would come sealed.

It is not as seal as in a sticker holding it shut, but shrink-wrapped. You will not destroy any artwork.

Thank you guys!

I will keep my upgrade kit sealed as I have the cartridge release already.

This is the the only game I have been playing for the last month, I love it! ;-)

Not trying to talk you out of your decision or anything, but the manual and overlays were very glossy and pretty. I thoroughly enjoyed opening up one of my upgrade kits and playing with my new toys ;-)

There are quite a few out for delivery today.

Hi Tim, just wondering about my #19 and #24.

On page 1, #19 says "PAID" next to it, but no other status and #24 says "PAID - DELIVERED". I haven't received any package nor have I received any notifications from PayPal that anything has shipped. Do you have tracking information?

Thanks