IGNORED

Old School Order Thread

yes, give me #11 please. thanks

I want to give the 3 guys at the top if they would like to move their second one first, then Darrin since he asked for it. If none take it you can have. I will put you down for next one for now.

Edited by SoulBuster

Hi SoulBuster, first a big thank you for financing the full Old School package!

At the moment I'm fine with the upgrade kit from Elektronite.

But if you don't get your 50 copy's sold I would take one of them.

I will put you on the Backfill list then.

Thanks Mike

I think this is great .... I just wish it had been done before I bought the loose version.

I will wait for William to send instructions on how to get th manual, overlays, and box (the first two of which are what matter to me).

A similar thing happened with the DK releases, so I am sure I can be made whole.

I think this is great .... I just wish it had been done before I bought the loose version.

I will wait for William to send instructions on how to get th manual, overlays, and box (the first two of which are what matter to me).

A similar thing happened with the DK releases, so I am sure I can be made whole.

Hey! sell your old school copy on Ebay and see what it sells for. That would be the first one on there. It would be interesting.

The DK Arcade 'upgrade' happened because some people promised to buy copies to finance it. Unfortunately, that never happened. Some games I guess should probably never be given the 'CIB' treatment.

There was never going to be a box for Old School. And, if you had 'waited' for one, you would simply have missed out on a pretty good little game, because it will never be released 'cart only' again.

This time, SoulBuster came through with a significant amount of money to bring you this 'CIB' package. I wouldn't count on it in the future. I cannot afford to lose money on these releases. Just so you know, in the future, you should not assume that whatever 'cart only' release we offer will eventually have a box.