IGNORED

Old School Order Thread

There have been a couple of people ask if they can pay now because they have the money now. I do not have a problem with that. PM me with your country or zip code and I will give you payment instructions.

Do not feel pressured to pay now. We have a good couple of months, before payment is due. You may pay any time between now and then.

Edited by SoulBuster

Dammit... I just found this email notification in my spam mailbox.

If possible, can I still get a numbered CIB?

Is there a list for the upgrade kit for the cart only? If so, please add me to that as well.

No list for the upgrade. When available you will be able to purchase directly from Elektronite.

50 More Serials have been added. William saw how many were on the back order and asked if I wanted more. I said I would take 50. Order as many as you want.

Those that were on the back order list are now on the reservation list.

Edited by SoulBuster

50 More Serials have been added. William saw how many were on the back order and asked if I wanted more. I said I would take 50. Order as many as you want.

Those that were on the back order list are now on the reservation list.

Sweet Lowest Back order number please!!

I guess I better get a serial numbered one, too, since it's the only way to get a sealed CIB.

And do we still have to wait until the rest are sold out before we can upgrade our "variants" to CIB?

That was the plan from William.

Yes, the plan was initially to wait for the 50 to sell out (which is what essentially made the boxed edition possible) before selling 'upgrade' boxes/overlays/manuals.

This second 50, is not part of that proviso. However, These 100 sets will get priority with regards to manufacturing. I will eventually get around to selling upgrades for Old School, but have my plate full with The Lost Caves of Kroz and Boulder Dash. If you are patient, you will get your upgrades. However, people who buy these will be the first to get the 'complete package'.

Hopefully, I have an overlay and manual cover design to show very soon.

Upgrade packages will be $30 plus shipping/paypal fees.

As I am in transition and moving overseas, I am not sure where the packages will ship from, and may yet make a deal with the Executive producer to distribute those as well.

• Like 4