IGNORED

Old School Order Thread

when is the payment deadline again?

I should be able to pay next week, thanks!

In Post #109 dated May 5, Tim said:

"There have been a couple of people ask if they can pay now because they have the money now. I do not have a problem with that. PM me with your country or zip code and I will give you payment instructions.

Do not feel pressured to pay now. We have a good couple of months, before payment is due. You may pay any time between now and then."

Sounds like payment is due by the first week of July.

In Post #109 dated May 5, Tim said:

"There have been a couple of people ask if they can pay now because they have the money now. I do not have a problem with that. PM me with your country or zip code and I will give you payment instructions.

Do not feel pressured to pay now. We have a good couple of months, before payment is due. You may pay any time between now and then."

Sounds like payment is due by the first week of July.

when is the payment deadline again?

I should be able to pay next week, thanks!

The 1st post has been changed since then and things are moving more swiftly. The first post has stated for some time now that payments are due by the 15th of next month, approximately when printing of the box happens.

June 15th is not a hard cut-off date. I would just like to get most of payments in by then so most of the manufacturing costs are covered before they are actually made. There is still the manual and overlays that have to be manufactured after that date.

I hope that makes sense!