IGNORED

30th anniversary 7800 MultI Cart #1

atari181

Here is hoping you find a box of #2 and if there is #3 carts as well. Good on you for finding these and gifting them out to those who are after them.

Indeed. This proves once again AtariAge has a huge double standard:

Standard #1: Be nice as a seller.

Standard #2: Be nice as a buyer.

I personally don't have a problem with these two standards :)

• Like 7

Those of you sending money for this

PLEASE, so that I can match you up to your AA account, I need your AA username somewhere in the payment. I would also like what number you are on the list.

The most important thing is If you sent a "gift" I need your shipping address. If you sent me a PM with your address, that is fine as well.

Thanks guys,

• Like 2

For those of you PM'ing asking if someone backs out,

I took the first 5 Posters in the original thread that asked about a second run/ someone backing out , the alternate list is

1. Lynxpro

2. Ntavio

3. atariguy1021

4. FireTiger

5. Life_is_Pleach

Edited by atari181
  • Like 1

Here's a combined list of those who expressed interest, from both threads. First, in the order of the first thread, and then continued with those who newly expressed interest in this thread. Because some of us reiterated our interest in this thread, those duplicates are removed. Although it's unlikely many on the list will get one because of non-payers, perhaps this information can still be used as a barometer for gauging interest in a hypothetical second run. (oh please, oh please!!!) :) :)

1. Lynxpro

2. ntavio

3. atariguy1021

4. FireTiger

5. life_is_pleach

6. HatNJ

7. flanauf

8. fandenivoldsk

9. wood_jl

10. RickR

<begin 2nd (this) thread requests>

11. eebuckeye

12. furor

13. ebelhaki

14. wongojack

15. Red 5

16. ProperRogue

17. Darrin9999

18. thursday83

19. Toraborakid

20. jkonstan

• Like 2

Sweet. If someone backs out then I can get one and bring it to the Sunnyvale Atari Party next month.

If there's a follow-up multi-cart, I suggest making one of hacked/modded games like Possible Mission and the various upgrades to Kung Fu Master.

Here's a combined list of those who expressed interest, from both threads. First, in the order of the first thread, and then continued with those who newly expressed interest in this thread. Because some of us reiterated our interest in this thread, those duplicates are removed. Although it's unlikely many on the list will get one because of non-payers, perhaps this information can still be used as a barometer for gauging interest in a hypothetical second run. (oh please, oh please!!!) :) :)

1. Lynxpro

2. ntavio

3. atariguy1021

4. FireTiger

5. life_is_pleach

6. HatNJ

7. flanauf

8. fandenivoldsk

9. wood_jl

10. RickR

<begin 2nd (this) thread requests>

11. eebuckeye

12. furor

13. ebelhaki

14. wongojack

15. Red 5

16. ProperRogue

17. Darrin9999

18. thursday83

19. Toraborakid

20. jkonstan

Please PM to let me know When the 2nd run is coming so i can send you payment.