IGNORED

Cloak & Dagger Coinop

Xot

Okay, exactly how rare IS this game? I thought there were only like 100 kits produced, but I met a guy this past weekend who had like 4 of them. I mean, I actually SAW them, so I know he wasn't BS'ing me.

Whassupwitdat?

Pretty cool BUT VERY EXPENSIVE!

You think you can pass a pic as soon as you get one I have never seen the Cloak and Dagger COIN-Op?

Thank You

I'd love to... but it's very unlikely I'll ever see this guy again. But if I do make my way back there I'll bring a camera. I wish I had the first time I went. This guy had placed an ad in the paper saying something like, "Arcade games, must go, prices reduced!" So I take the 90 minute drive up there and he's got TONS of *mint* condition coinops - Battlezone, Phoenix, Mk4, Elevator Action, Pleaides, 6 Player X-Men, Satan's Hollow, Road Blasters, DK Jr., Mario Bros., boxes and boxes full of boards... and like 95% of it was NOT for sale. The only games he would sell were Rampart, Marble Madness, and Timber. I would have loved to get either Rampart or MM but we wanted $600+ EACH and I just don't have that much spare coin right now.

I was a little pissed that he acted so desperate to sell on the phone and when I got there he acted like I wanted his freakin' firstborn or something. Oh well.

[/rant]

Cloack & Dagger really isn't all that rare. It was sold as a kit only (with a few dedicated Agent X prototypes being made). The reason you don't them much is that the kit was for Stargate, Defender, and Robotoron, all of which were much more popular games so if they were converted they were often switched back. I've been looking for one for years although I do have the boards (no cabinet though).

Tempest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know the rarity of the game but I did find the game on KLOV's site. Here is the link:

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter...=C&game_id=7353

I would love to see the movie ported over to DVD but I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon without starting some sort of sign in drive requesting that the company convert it to DVD.