IGNORED

Want To Trade For: Sega Master System Games

ReddMcKnight

Hey all. I'm looking to expand my SMS Game Library. As the SMS is region-free between the US and Europe (I live in the US), I will take games from both regions, and I am willing to ship what I trade Worldwide. Also, the games can be loose. I could honestly care less if they are CIB. Here are the games I'd like to acquire:

Ultima IV (Supposed to be a rarer title, but I don't know)
Buster Douglas Boxing (VERY RARE in US. I've been told it's ultra common in Europe)
Alex Kidd 1
Psychic World (PAL Exclusive)
Hang-On/Safari Hunt ITEM GET!!
Zillion
Quartet
Govellius
Transbot (Supposed to be on a format similar to TG-16 HuCards)
Sonic The Hedgehog (Surprisingly, the US Version is near impossible to find. The EU Version is easy to find though.)
Sonic The Hedgehog 2

Outrun 3D

Spy VS. Spy (Also in the HuCard-Like Format)

That's all I can think of for now. Are there any more RPGs for this thing? (I have Phantasy Star and Miracle Warriors, as well as Y's.)

Here's what I have for trade right now:

Atari 5200 w/ all the hookup cables, 1 functional controller, 1 functional Trak-Ball, and several games. (PM me for details on those). I am willing to split this lot up.

Uncharted Waters: New Horizons for SNES (I replaced the battery in it, so it will save for at least 10 more years.) GONE!

Sega Genesis Model 1 Empty Box (But it's pretty beat up)

Wario's Woods for SNES (I will replace the battery before I send it out)

Aura Interactor CIB (Backpack like device for the SNES and Genesis that rumbles when "punches" connect in Mortal Kombat)

Dragon Quest V (JP PS2 Game)

Shin Megami Tensei III Maniax Chronicle (JP PS2 Game)

Devil Summoner 2 (JP PS2 Game)

Tales of Destiny 2 (JP PS2 Game)

More to come soon!

Hey all. I'm looking to expand my SMS Game Library. As the SMS is region-free between the US and Europe (I live in the US), I will take games from both regions, and I am willing to ship what I trade Worldwide. Also, the games can be loose. I could honestly care less if they are CIB. Here are the games I'd like to acquire:

Ultima IV (Supposed to be a rarer title, but I don't know)

Buster Douglas Boxing (VERY RARE in US. I've been told it's ultra common in Europe)

Alex Kidd 1

Psychic World (PAL Exclusive)

Hang-On/Safari Hunt ITEM GET!!

Zillion

Quartet

Govellius

Transbot (Supposed to be on a format similar to TG-16 HuCards)

Sonic The Hedgehog (Surprisingly, the US Version is near impossible to find. The EU Version is easy to find though.)

Sonic The Hedgehog 2

Outrun 3D

Spy VS. Spy (Also in the HuCard-Like Format)

That's all I can think of for now. Are there any more RPGs for this thing? (I have Phantasy Star and Miracle Warriors, as well as Y's.)

Here's what I have for trade right now:

Atari 5200 w/ all the hookup cables, 1 functional controller, 1 functional Trak-Ball, and several games. (PM me for details on those). I am willing to split this lot up.

Uncharted Waters: New Horizons for SNES (I replaced the battery in it, so it will save for at least 10 more years.) GONE!

Sega Genesis Model 1 Empty Box (But it's pretty beat up)

Wario's Woods for SNES (I will replace the battery before I send it out)

Aura Interactor CIB (Backpack like device for the SNES and Genesis that rumbles when "punches" connect in Mortal Kombat)

Dragon Quest V (JP PS2 Game)

Shin Megami Tensei III Maniax Chronicle (JP PS2 Game)

Devil Summoner 2 (JP PS2 Game)

Tales of Destiny 2 (JP PS2 Game)

More to come soon!

What would you want for the Interactor?

I have Sega Master System stuff, nothing on your list but I'll tell you anyway.

After Burner, Out Run, Space Harrier all cart only.

Zaxxon 3D, Cyborg Hunter, Zillion II, After Burner, MonoPoly and Action Fighter in the case, some with manual.

I have a lot of Nintendo and PS1 stuff too.

What would you want for the Interactor?

I have Sega Master System stuff, nothing on your list but I'll tell you anyway.

After Burner, Out Run, Space Harrier all cart only.

Zaxxon 3D, Cyborg Hunter, Zillion II, After Burner, MonoPoly and Action Fighter in the case, some with manual.

I have a lot of Nintendo and PS1 stuff too.

PM Sent.

• 8 years later...

Well i always wanted either a megadrive or a snes BUT i had to deal with the nes whether i wanted it or not and while eventually own both 16bit systems ,but i do prefer in most cases the nes version of supermario 3 over the snes version because it’s replay value is much higher and also it’s sheer feels waaay more darker then the snes version but apart from that ,there will always be a debate wich system is better,the genesis/megadrive or snes,and while i always be a huge loyal snes fan with lots of games for it,BUT i cannot denie that the snes has it’s own limitations wich nintendo tried to hide with their campaign,

and i do also realize that those differences between the sega genesis and snes in terms of performances are just minor ,it’s simply not a day & night differences between the 2 systems,so here i put a picture of mine with some identical games and games wich were responsible for it’s success and comparible games with expansion chips builtin,

now just imagine if neither of those systems had exclusive games,will the snes still had sold that much better then the genesis?

9A644075-4771-4B12-B823-DAF32C3FD82C.jpeg

Edited by johannesmutlu