IGNORED

Virtual Jaguar - first time

xucaen

Hi, I'm trying to run a test bin in Virtual jaguar. It's not obvious to me how to do that. I opened the "Insert cartridge" dialog but don't see any way to get a bin in there. I tried dragging the bin to the dialog and I clicked around on the dialog but nothing happened. I read the help file built into the VJ program but there are no instructions for actually running a bin. I looked for documentation about how to configure VJ, I was thinking I need to point the software or eeproms settings to a folder or something but there is no description of what either of those settings are. I went to the virtualjaguar web site but didn't see any docs there.. Obviously I missed something. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Edited by xucaen

Hmm, I thought I had the problem of displaying help on the command line was fixed in the Windows version, but I guess not. :(

BTW, I'm always trying to improve the documentation of VJ, what in the built-in help was unclear with regard to the configuration settings? :)

Sorry, I meant I had been trying to run something in the Virtual Jaguar but couldn't figure out how. Then I found an example of the command line syntax to load the example from a command prompt and it worked.