IGNORED

Kinect-less Xbox One Available June 9th

Metal Ghost

I didn't say anything in malice. If it read wrong, I'm sorry. But I'm just sitting here having an enjoyable night with my family. Forgive me for not reading the rest of your post, but I just don't come here to fight. Enjoy which you like.

Edited by DaytonaUSA

I didn't say anything in malice. If it read wrong, I'm sorry. But I'm just sitting here having an enjoyable night with my family. Forgive me for not reading the rest of your post, but I just don't come here to fight. Enjoy which you like.

Then watch what you say and re-read what you write, if you don't want to get into it with anyone. And re-read it again. And again. ;)

I think the main reason Microsoft made the Kinect mandatory was so they could data mine people's living rooms and sell the information to third parties. That's why originally the console was going to be online only and people were going to be forced to keep their Kinect connected or their console wouldn't work. Maybe I'm a bit cynical though.

To each their own. It all comes down to the games and if the games that you enjoy are on your platform of choice, then enjoy. I'm a big Halo fan and I'm looking forward to Halo 5 and hopefully Halo 2 Anniversary this fall and for now, I'm enjoying my XB1. Most of the games I have on XB1 are exclusives, such as Ryse, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5 and Crimson Dragon. I was a fan of the Dreamcast and was sad at its early demise, but then Microsoft hooked me back in 2001 with Halo, Project Gotham Racing, Dead or Alive 3, all the awesome Sega exclusives and continued console online multiplayer with Xbox Live in 2002. As far as exclusives go, Sunset Overdrive looks awesome and I'm looking forward to D4, Quantum Break and Fable Legends. I also think MS will have a strong showing at E3 and it will be interesting to see what new games they announce. I'm also looking forward to see what exclusives they lock-up out of Japan and what Microsoft Studios Japan is working on.

• Like 1