IGNORED

The PacManPlus Sanctioned 30th Anniversary Cart! NO PM'S!

CPUWIZ

Yes, although the red-label games with dust-cover doors (dual spring loaded, like the silver/gray Dig Dug, Millipede and Crystal Castles), are harder to find for people who are into that sort of thing.

Actually, a bit of nyquill might help it make sense...

Maybe it did, hard to say....I got to page three of that one, got sidetracked into another thread about some guy bumming you all for money in what clearly looked to be a scam, and then fell asleep in a drool puddle.

• Like 2

Yes, although the red-label games with dust-cover doors (dual spring loaded, like the silver/gray Dig Dug, Millipede and Crystal Castles), are harder to find for people who are into that sort of thing.

Do the spring loaded, red label carts work for the 7800 donors as well?

Question is, what's more common? Open-ended red label 2600 games, or 7800 games? I hope people aren't sacrificing good or hard-to-find games. I hate the idea of recycling good games when there's still plenty of turds out there. I think a lot of variant collectors seek out the red label carts as well, sort of like the 3-screw vs 5-screw NES, or "slot" vs "ramp" SNES carts. :P

Question is, what's more common? Open-ended red label 2600 games, or 7800 games? I hope people aren't sacrificing good or hard-to-find games. I hate the idea of recycling good games when there's still plenty of turds out there. I think a lot of variant collectors seek out the red label carts as well, sort of like the 3-screw vs 5-screw NES, or "slot" vs "ramp" SNES carts. :P

Of the 21 donor carts I just sent to CPUWIZ, 14 of them were 2600 red-label Quadrun carts. The rest were Pole Position II or Dig Dug for the 7800. Is that ok with you? :lol:

• Like 5

First,

Even knowing I'm late, possibly unable to pay without paypal and happy owner of almost all games in the multicart (except for 1 game), I'd like to say I am interested in a copy.

It will be an amazing cartridge! :thumbsup:

Then:

No, I didn't, I can do whatever I want after the promised 60 though, perhaps I will make some available for trade only, you get one, if you send me 25 donors and no money. ;) Or maybe they will be trickled out on ebay for "charity", like Battlesphere. :lolblue: Or maybe I will send a few to the guys at RatedRR and see what they look like, when a 50cal sniper rifle goes through them in slow motion. :evil:

Maybe I'll bury a few in New Mexico and you can go digging. :ponder:

You never know!

Not going to happen, I just don't roll that way.

-----------------------------------------------------

As for anybody else, who wants to tell me what I can and can't do with a project that PacManPlus, PAC-MAN PRIME, myself and RevEng cooked up.

Here ya go :P ...

Now I take back what I first said.

It isn't the kind of PacManPlus project I was expecting.

Maybe I'm missing something :?

Nah, I know this can't be pacmanplus sanctioned. Not from the PacManPlus I know.

I'd rather play true PacManPlus games in emulation than support hardware made by a hand with the middle finger pointing at me.

Again, am I reading it wrong? Should I read carefully all previous posts to better understand?

Then again and finally: No! With good reasons or without them: This just isn't PacManPlus way of doing things. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: