IGNORED

The PacManPlus Sanctioned 30th Anniversary Cart! NO PM'S!

CPUWIZ

I was being too subtle- sorry about that...

when do we pay, how soon does it ship?

Looks like I was shut down, for being a fraud. Too bad really. So sorry, and by the way, none of you will receive refunds!

Oh, wait? :?

• Like 2

Looks like I was shut down, for being a fraud. Too bad really. So sorry, and by the way, none of you will receive refunds!

Oh, wait? :?

I am starting to see a pattern….I better modify my posting style:

So I sent you all those shells for nothing???

I DEMAND A REFUND!!! I AM CALLING BOB!!!!! WAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

…that's better…now I feel like I fit in here.

PS: did I make a wrong turn and somehow end up in the Jag forums? :P

• Like 9

PS: did I make a wrong turn and somehow end up in the Jag forums? :P

You're not kidding. Next thing you know, somebody will claim that the 7800 isn't really an 8-bit console, because it just has two 4-bit coprocessors put together. Then they'll start arguing with the people who think that the 7800 is really an all-powerful supercomputer, and that its true capabilities are just waiting to be unleashed with the "right development tools".

• Like 12

You're not kidding. Next thing you know, somebody will claim that the 7800 isn't really an 8-bit console, because it just has two 4-bit coprocessors put together.

Two 4-bit coprocessors :lol: That is the best post I've seen in a long time. Thank you so much for that. You made my day :) :thumbsup:

• Like 2

You're not kidding. Next thing you know, somebody will claim that the 7800 isn't really an 8-bit console, because it just has two 4-bit coprocessors put together. Then they'll start arguing with the people who think that the 7800 is really an all-powerful supercomputer, the true capabilities of which are just waiting to be unleashed with the "right development tools".

post-29022-0-88601200-1401514741_thumb.png

• Like 1

First,

Then:

Now I take back what I first said.

It isn't the kind of PacManPlus project I was expecting.

Maybe I'm missing something :?

Nah, I know this can't be pacmanplus sanctioned. Not from the PacManPlus I know.

I'd rather play true PacManPlus games in emulation than support hardware made by a hand with the middle finger pointing at me.

Again, am I reading it wrong? Should I read carefully all previous posts to better understand?

Then again and finally: No! With good reasons or without them: This just isn't PacManPlus way of doing things. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Please take a moment to fill out the following survey: :roll:

Butt-Hurt-Report-Form.jpg

• Like 6

Beyond late. Nobody is getting one of these, too many party poopers, who either do not have a life, or are just plain jealous.

McFly? McFly?

We'll see what happens after I talk to PMP.

• Like 4

Hold on- what just happened? When did this turn ugly?

I think some people don't get CPUWIZ' sense of humor... That middle finger thing was a joke. Technically, that picture was posted in a PM to us first before he posted it here.

I don't see the issue here:

- He promised 60 originally for purchase, and is making good on his promise. That was all he had enough parts for originally

- He needs cart shells more than anything, so it looks like (if I understand correctly) above the 60 he is requesting cart shells as payment

- Did I miss something?

Everyone, please remember he made these cart boards on his own time otherwise we would have nothing. This, and Bentley Bear (for example) would still be unable to be released (and any games in the future) without him. I think he can ask for whatever he wants, no? and it's not like he's asking $200 for each one - he wouldn't do that.

C'mon guys, we're all in this for the same reason (I hope); we love the hobby and we have to do what needs to be done to ensure more releases in the future. We were already discussing the possibility of a 'Pac' Themed multicart with a few exclusives. Just remember, sometimes there's a reason things are being asked for and most of the time it's for a good reason.

• Like 12

I know I am on the other end of the 60 line. I would gladly mail in a donor with payment. It sounds like what we need next is a mold/process for new cart shells. It would be nice to have a cost friendly shell that works for 2600 and 7800. Until then, DIE KARATEKA! DIE!

The 7800 could then have its own 8 bit Xmas cart with lights and all just like the nes.... or at least, it could have two 4 bit Xmases taped together. :)

The label could have a pic of Clark Griswald and the lights on the cart should all go out at some key point during the title screen.

• Like 3

I think some people don't get CPUWIZ' sense of humor... That middle finger thing was a joke. Technically, that picture was posted in a PM to us first before he posted it here.

I don't see the issue here:

- He promised 60 originally for purchase, and is making good on his promise. That was all he had enough parts for originally

- He needs cart shells more than anything, so it looks like (if I understand correctly) above the 60 he is requesting cart shells as payment

- Did I miss something?

Then, there's nothing at all and I am in a very smaller but similar boat than CPUWIZ's.

Personally, I wasn't offended.

But I cooked a very, very small project as well: to support homebrews by subscribing AA, buying some carts (not that I don't want them by themselves ;)) and especifically here by posting to show interest in this multicart.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting more than 60 copies nor complaining or anything else.

Only this very small good action: to post showing my support on a great cartridge.

Then, as CPUWIZ, I f*ed up.

Not that I can't understand CPUWIZ's sense of humor. But that 'sense of humor' in that shirt, talking about your games before hearing your word?

It didn't mix well with your way of doing things, thus, that really didn't make any sense to me and I think it's good you make clear it was CPUWIZ' sense of humor. Otherwise, it could pass as bad precedent of damaging a great programmer's work.

Not to piss off CPUWIZ, but benny's PMP Shatner fucking pic and benny's comment 'I want this shirt'. :lol: Those are great sense of humor.

Now, if CPUWIZ returns benny's shells asking benny to build 7800 carts to offer in AA... :skull:

I will, in similar way, quote Benny and report Benny's attempt to damage Bob's image.

... hmmm..... I think you would post saying Benny's production of real Shatner Cartridge are technically a joke.

I know I am on the other end of the 60 line. I would gladly mail in a donor with payment. It sounds like what we need next is a mold/process for new cart shells. It would be nice to have a cost friendly shell that works for 2600 and 7800. Until then, DIE KARATEKA! DIE!

I was actually looking around fleabay to see if I could find a cheap lot to get some shells to send in--it figures the one time I actually WANT an auction with 5 Pole Position II carts in it, I can't find it.

• Like 1

Ok there was 60 carts offered. What's hard to understand? Everything else is not relevant. Other than saying thank you for your hard work on projects for the 7800.

Bob is a guy that always handles all business on AA regarding development and sales of his products with the highest standards. Without Cpu whiz's boards, games like BBCC could not be put on carts.

Please everyone respect that they offered 60 and thats it.

• Like 2

Then, there's nothing at all and I am in a very smaller but similar boat than CPUWIZ's.

But I cooked a very, very small project as well: to support homebrews by subscribing AA, buying some carts (not that I don't want them by themselves ;)) and especifically here by posting to show interest in this multicart.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting more than 60 copies nor complaining or anything else.

Only this very small good action: to post showing my support on a great cartridge.

Not that I can't understand CPUWIZ's sense of humor. But that 'sense of humor' in that shirt, talking about your games before hearing your word?

It didn't mix well with your way of doing things, thus, that really didn't make any sense to me and I think it's good you make clear it was CPUWIZ' sense of humor. Otherwise, it could pass as bad precedent of damaging a great programmer's work.

Not to piss off CPUWIZ, but benny's PMP Shatner fucking pic and benny's comment 'I want this shirt'. :lol: Those are great sense of humor.

Now, if CPUWIZ returns benny's shells asking benny to build 7800 carts to offer in AA... :skull:

I will, in similar way, quote Benny and report Benny's attempt to damage Bob's image.

... hmmm..... I think you would post saying Benny's production of real Shatner Cartridge are technically a joke.

Please forgive me, and I'm not being sarcastic when I say this, I'm totally serious: I'm not following you :(

I can only assume what you are referring to - and I had posted early on in this thread (more than once) thanking you guys for being so cool about this for wanting these. I honestly still don't know what went wrong. :?

Whatever it was, I apologize.

• Like 2

Wow.

Since my English isn't as good as my natural language I like to edit my posts to express better what I think.

I was going to edit it only to add [the image] and delete 's work in the prase "it could pass as bad precedent of damaging [the image] of a great programmer's work.

But I can't edit this particular post! :-o

So, just to be clear. No humor or jokes.

1) I respect the 60 carts limit. I don't think I've said anything against it because I've never had anything against it. Sure, I like unlimited runs but that's another thing...

2) I wasn't personally offended by CPUWIZ.

3) Wrong or not, I saw in CPUWIZ post a huge damage in Bob's image.

4) I posted to prevent that damage. And I'm sure there's no damage after Pmp post.

Please forgive me, and I'm not being sarcastic when I say this, I'm totally serious: I'm not following you :(

I can only assume what you are referring to - and I had posted early on in this thread (more than once) thanking you guys for being so cool about this for wanting these. I honestly still don't know what went wrong. :?

Nothing went wrong. Really. :thumbsup:

I'm sorry for any confusion I've brought.

EDIT---

Wow, again!!! :-o :-o :-o

Now the "Edited by LidLikesIntellivision, Today, 10:26 AM" comes by default and there's no option to remove it!!! :-o

Really, mods. I never wanted to troll anything.

I don't edit to hide or do evil things. I often edit my posts only to add small things, correct errors an such.

I can't believe mods are changing my account... That's a bad thing. :thumbsdown:

Edited by LidLikesIntellivision

:-D :-D :-D

Shame on me.

I checked and it happens that my subscription ended exactly today. :lol:

So, it's natural I can't take that 'edited line' and I can't edit things as a subscriber.... :dunce:

Sorry for all the confusion. :D

I guess it's better to avoid trying to explain my post about benny, cpuwiz and bob. This could bring a nuclear war.

Just want to say I have nothing against CPUWIZ, Bob or Benny. Of course not.

Sorry again for all the confusion.

Bob, PM me. I tried sending you email but your inbox is either full or you have receiving email turned off.

You're not kidding. Next thing you know, somebody will claim that the 7800 isn't really an 8-bit console, because it just has two 4-bit coprocessors put together. Then they'll start arguing with the people who think that the 7800 is really an all-powerful supercomputer, and that its true capabilities are just waiting to be unleashed with the "right development tools".

I just knew CPUWIZ was working on Tombraider for the 7800!

• Like 4