IGNORED

The PacManPlus Sanctioned 30th Anniversary Cart! NO PM'S!

CPUWIZ

Keine Sorge, Walter. ;)

As for more, maybe 10 or so, I do not and will not have enough parts to make them. For instance, I had no offers for donor carts and I asked over a week ago. I wish I could just make donor carts appear for these kind of projects, but I am not that kind of wizard. :(

Thanks everyone, your love for Bob is noted and appreciated. :thumbsup: No payments will be accepted from anyone, until ALL carts are done. No pre-order BS, you buy it, when it's done. Something goes wrong, I am the only one screwed and nobody is out of any money.

I only had a minute to pop in, I need to get back to work.

I have a few donor carts, PM me an address and they will be on the way.

• Like 1

Whoever places carts on eBay that are caught should be banned from being able to purchase future carts from AtariAge. Make that part of the TOS.

Capitalism sucks, but early bird gets the worm. People may not intend on flipping something, but life gets in the way or money gets tight and they have to sell. Would you blame someone if they flipped the cart to help pay medical bills or a house morgage?

It's the guys flipping a week after the sale who are the real scumbags.

Whoever places carts on eBay that are caught should be banned from being able to purchase future carts from AtariAge. Make that part of the TOS.

I can and do completely understand this, however sometimes shit happens. Not everyone understands the "etiquette" for a purchase like this. I purchased a similar type release from CPUWIZ when I first came here and knew nothing of such etiquette . I hated it and sold it on Ebay.

Believe me, I learned soon enough. Not everyone who is selling is just looking to "flip" it.

Capitalism sucks, but early bird gets the worm. People may not intend on flipping something, but life gets in the way or money gets tight and they have to sell. Would you blame someone if they flipped the cart to help pay medical bills or a house morgage?

Sell here, on AtariAge.

• Like 1

I'm referring to the scumbags labeling used carts on eBay that are still being sold here brand new as "rare" and charging two, three, and four times higher than their original prices.

I told Trebor to put the "AA loaner label" cart of Bob's multicart (first production sample, sent out today) on ePay, after he is done messing with it. He said he won't. Man! Cash in on that! :P

• Like 2

It was locked down from the beginning, I can not guarantee anything beyond 60 copies at this time, regardless of shells.

Heh - I mostly just wanted to have an excuse to call for a lockdown!

I do have a small amount of shells if you want them.

I hope CPUWiz creates another 30th Anniversary Collection….

The "Phuk ePay Collectors Smeggin' Awesome 30th Anniversary 7800 Collection" comprised of all of the rare 7800 titles that command way too much money on ePay...

*Alien Brigade

*BasketBrawl

*Commando

*Meltdown

*Midnight Mutants

*Ninja Golf

*imPossible Mission NTSC

*Planet Smashers

*Sentinel [if there's an NTSC version floating around]

*Scrapyard Dog

Granted, a couple of those could be excised in order to fit into a 1MB (ep)ROM. Actually, make it a 2-cart release and all of the completed rarities could be covered. I was just thinking about MotoPsycho, Jinks [in honor of how many of those have been made into donor carts], and Dark Chambers should also be added too. I take that back…a 4-cart release to cover Light Gun games and Sports games...

I hope CPUWiz creates another 30th Anniversary Collection….

The "Phuk ePay Collectors Smeggin' Awesome 30th Anniversary 7800 Collection" comprised of all of the rare 7800 titles that command way too much money on ePay...

*Alien Brigade

*BasketBrawl

*Commando

*Meltdown

*Midnight Mutants

*Ninja Golf

*imPossible Mission NTSC

*Planet Smashers

*Sentinel [if there's an NTSC version floating around]

*Scrapyard Dog

Granted, a couple of those could be excised in order to fit into a 1MB (ep)ROM. Actually, make it a 2-cart release and all of the completed rarities could be covered. I was just thinking about MotoPsycho, Jinks [in honor of how many of those have been made into donor carts], and Dark Chambers should also be added too. I take that back…a 4-cart release to cover Light Gun games and Sports games...

I really think that we're going about this the wrong way. C'mon, now -- you know that every 7800 owner is going to collect the good games on their own! What we really need is a multicart filled with the 7800's dogs. Let's have all the junk on one cart! Think about it...think about it...we can call it The Perfect Amount of Suck...which would -- of course -- be filled with the following classics:

*Crack'ed

*Hat Trick x2 (one is never enough)

*Junks

*Mat Mania Challenge

*Planet Smashers

*Realsports everything

*Sentinel

Anyone? Anyone?

:-D

I really think that we're going about this the wrong way. C'mon, now -- you know that every 7800 owner is going to collect the good games on their own! What we really need is a multicart filled with the 7800's dogs. Let's have all the junk on one cart! Think about it...think about it...we can call it The Perfect Amount of Suck...which would -- of course -- be filled with the following classics:

*Crack'ed

*Hat Trick x2 (one is never enough)

*Junks

*Mat Mania Challenge

*Planet Smashers

*Realsports everything

*Sentinel

Anyone? Anyone?

:-D

I liked Realsports Baseball so I don't agree with it. Granted, in a better timeline where Atari Inc survived, we would've had RBI Baseball released instead.

Mat Mania Challenge is wretched. As I've said before, I regret having written Atari almost on a weekly basis back then with my game licensing suggestions since Mania Challenge was on my list. I hope someone has the source and can improve it.