Guys! I just sent an Email to everyone about this Pre-Order :-D

PM me if you didn't get it :)

Just a question, something let me perplex, on your website Galaga is stated as MSX port done by Opcode.

Seing his recent work , If i well understood he has been extremely busy on Ghostbuster , and did not have time to put final touch to KnightMare,twinbee and Goonies for Pixelboy; (refer to this post : http://atariage.com/forums/topic/223482-the-general-super-game-module-game-thread/?p=3025736 )

and alos refering to this post : http://atariage.com/forums/topic/223443-any-hope-for-a-colecovision-version-of-galaga-in-the-future-using-the-sgm/?p=2982681 , it seemed improbable to have a Galaga by opcode so quickly.

I wonder if Galaga is really finalized? Or it is an error on the website?

Just a question, something let me perplex, on your website Galaga is stated as MSX port done by Opcode.

Seing his recent work , If i well understood he has been extremely busy on Ghostbuster , and did not have time to put final touch to KnightMare,twinbee and Goonies for Pixelboy; (refer to this post : http://atariage.com/forums/topic/223482-the-general-super-game-module-game-thread/?p=3025736 )

and alos refering to this post : http://atariage.com/forums/topic/223443-any-hope-for-a-colecovision-version-of-galaga-in-the-future-using-the-sgm/?p=2982681 , it seemed improbable to have a Galaga by opcode so quickly.

I wonder if Galaga is really finalized? Or it is an error on the website?

That's a mistake, the game was not made by Opcode

It was made by someone Toby and I know

This's an optimized port ....of the MSX version

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys, Little Update!

Telebunny, Galaga and Nibbli are ready to ship :)

If you are waiting on Flappe Bird... or Space Raid Atari.... or Space Raid INTV than it will all shipped together in about 3 weeks.

We are having so many releases :-D :-D ....... Man! And there is SOOOO many others to come,,,, We are running out of time here!

• Like 5

Don't worry :evil: :evil:

I'm certainly not worried. :)

Looking at your 2014 lineup, we're still waiting for these ColecoVision titles:

- Super Cabbage Patch Kids

- Turbo S.C.E.

- Rip Cord

- Destruction Derby

- Monster Bash

- Pacar

- Wizard Siege

- Jumpman DX

- The Castle DX

- Space Taxi DX

- Spunky's Super Car!

- Comic Bakery

- Pyxidis

- Cavern Fighter

- Star Command

There are a few others that are right around the corner, like Kiwi's "Spunky's Super Car" and "Adventure of a Witch : Flightful Night", plus a few more from bfg.gamepassion ("Dungeons & Trolls" and hopefully "Bomb Jack") and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that youki will get around to turning our beloved Skiing vaporware into a real game. :)

Not sure what progress Russ K. and Steve B. are making on their respective projects though...

• Like 1

I still say you should do Death Race and Destruction Derby as a single cartridge combo. I see no reason why both games could not fit into a single 32K cart, even with improved graphics and steering wheel support. :)

Not a bad idea, but I wanted to expand Destruction Derby and make it full 32K

I think I would do the same with Death Race

• Like 1