Hah, it's CollectorVision's first ADAM Computer only release... StarCom on Data Pack!!!

Ah, never mind, that was announced already. We'll just have to wait for JF to spill the beans, but more importantly we'll have to make a concerted effort to stash some money away seeing as there will be so many releases coming in the next couple months from numerous publishers incluing 4 secret releases for the CV that will be made by Good Deal Games and made available at the Classic Gaming Expo.

Going to be an expensive finish to what's amounted to a great year already.

Edited by NIAD

Hah, it's CollectorVision's first ADAM Computer only release... StarCom on Data Pack!!!

Ah, never mind, that was announced already. We'll just have to wait for JF to spill the beans, but more importantly we'll have to make a concerted effort to stash some money away seeing as there will be so many releases coming in the next couple months from numerous publishers incluing 4 secret releases for the CV that will be made by Good Deal Games and made available at the Classic Gaming Expo.

Wait. What? CGE is going to be expensive for me :)

do you know if the 4 game from good deal games will be forsale on their web site after cge or its cge only release

do you know if the 4 game from good deal games will be forsale on their web site after cge or its cge only release

Not sure. I just read about it in an email from CollectorVision that discusses the upcoming CGE. There was a short blurb about these "secret" releases and I didn't see any mention on the GDG website unless I missed it.

I received Galaga!

It plays very well.

Up until my ColecoVision starts showing corrupt graphics.

Took out the SGM and played Moon Patrol a few games without any graphical glitches.

I think the cartridge should be marked "Super Game Module required" because someday somebody will find it loose and it will not work because of a missing super game module and that person will think the cart is dead.

I would like to order everything, but I will be saving for Joust next.

People have already started to receive their copies of Galaga? Since I live close to Toby, my copies of Telebunny, Galaga and Nibbli must be just days away! :D

(I hope.) ;)

Unless you ordered Flapee Byrd as well and the rest of the games are being held so as to ship everything together.

• Like 1