IGNORED

Adventure / Simulation / Strategy Games you are playing

Adventure / Simulation / Strategy Games you are playing

So this thread is for anyone who is playing anything that involves a bit of cunning!

Not part of the HSC season but somewhere to post about any Atari 8-bit Adventure or Strategy or Simulation game not alredy covered by it's own pinned thread.

I was recently wondering if there might be a way to play non-traditional competition games. It looks like the Hawkquest "Just for Fun" thread answers that question for me. I don't normally play RPGs (except The Temple of Apshai series) nor do I play strategy/warfare games (SSI, for example), but I've been itching to try something like this that I've not played before. I used to play text adventure games back in the 1980's and still occasionally dip my toe into that pool. What other genres am I overlooking that have been over-looked?

Is anyone else interested in trying games in genres that they don't normally play?

(Should this have been posted in its own thread?)

I like to play Zork from time to time and some others so here we go :thumbsup:

Use the search if you're looking for something in particular :P The HSC 'season' rounds all have a HSC11 prefix - the pinned stuff disappears if it's not updated... like Alternate Reality and MULE which might only get the odd post now and then. Without them pinned no one would know they exist. Saves cluttering the main A8 forum up with gaming threads. The old (unnpinned) stuff is mainly just the old votes and old rounds....

trbUlf

p.s. I've recently been through all the posts and added the prefixes for each season where they were missing :-o

• Like 1

• 6 months later...