IGNORED

Coleco ADAM Power Supply

Rey

It's a simple power supply I purchased without all the wires and switches that usually come with a desktop power supply. I've added all the necessary parts to complete it and get the correct voltages.

As I said before, if people are interested in one I'm willing to do it.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well I believe enough testing has been done. Anyone who's interested please post here so I can get some bulk pricing on a few things and lower the cost to everyone as much as possible. You can post here, you can send me a private message,whatever you like. Once I get final pricing you can decide whether you will be purchasing one or not.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am interested. Any pics?

Yes they are pics throughout page 1. I will update you guys on this soon, just waiting for a few more to express interest so I can get some bulk pricing to lower the cost as much as possible for everyone.

Yes they are pics throughout page 1. I will update you guys on this soon, just waiting for a few more to express interest so I can get some bulk pricing to lower the cost as much as possible for everyone.

If you're looking for more interest, you should post on the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/115531017844/

I'd imagine you'd have quite a few more takers.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

I finally have the price down for this supply. Buying some items in bulk pricing and barely making any money at all for labor on these, the price will be $78.00 plus shipping. Shipping would be with USPS flat rate 2 day shipping. This is as low as I can get it so I understand if many of you decide to back out. This price is for here only with you guys. Any listing on ebay I create will be higher. At most I'll be making maybe $20 per order here. Considering the time it takes to put these together it's not much.

I do not want to get some of these parts cheaper because the one I've been using has been flawless. If I can get 5 orders in then I can begin to buy all the necessary parts and send these out in the exact order as they came in, first come first served.

For more details please send me a private message here.

Edited by rey_1178
  • Like 1

Hi Bill. I can begin taking payments already so we can get the ball rolling as soon as possible. The moment I have 5 orders I can start buying all the parts and get the first batch out. Thank you my friend.

• 1 month later...