IGNORED

Nintendo E3

cimerians

I enjoyed Nintendo's E3 presentation. The Robot Chicken segments were hilarious, and it was great to see Nintendo in a way poking fun at their own shortcomings. The games announced were pretty solid as well. Splatoon looks like a really cool concept and well-executed, the Yoshi game looks nice, and Mario Maker looks like a lot of fun (got to love the fly swatter from Mario Paint making a return!), among others. Maybe it's not exactly what they needed when it comes to appealing to non-Wii U owners (especially the Call of Duty crowd), but I appreciate that they are catering to long-time fans and current system owners.

Oh, and thanks to the Xenoblade Chronicles X trailer, I finally busted out my copy of the original Wii game. All I can say is, WOW.. I should have played this sooner. Six hours in, and I'm already stoked for the spiritual successor on the Wii U. Nintendo potentially has a serious killer role playing game on their hands with this one!

• Like 3

Oh, and thanks to the Xenoblade Chronicles X trailer, I finally busted out my copy of the original Wii game. All I can say is, WOW.. I should have played this sooner. Six hours in, and I'm already stoked for the spiritual successor on the Wii U. Nintendo potentially has a serious killer role playing game on their hands with this one!

Oh...definitely! Between that and the new open world Zelda it will be a sweet 2015. Since I got a Retron 5 last week its been a lot of Nintendo gaming here for me. Dragon Warrior 2, Mario Kart 8, Prince of Persia (SNES), Animal Crossing (3ds).....

I guess its me, but I really enjoyed Pandora & Last Story a lot more than I did Xenoblade Chronicles. XC started off fine and I was enjoying it, but for whatever reason, i lost interest in it and still haven't completed it.

Pandora & LS I fully enjoyed and finished both.

I enjoyed Nintendo's E3 presentation. The Robot Chicken segments were hilarious, and it was great to see Nintendo in a way poking fun at their own shortcomings. The games announced were pretty solid as well. Splatoon looks like a really cool concept and well-executed, the Yoshi game looks nice, and Mario Maker looks like a lot of fun (got to love the fly swatter from Mario Paint making a return!), among others. Maybe it's not exactly what they needed when it comes to appealing to non-Wii U owners (especially the Call of Duty crowd), but I appreciate that they are catering to long-time fans and current system owners.

6hrs? You sir are in for quite the ride. Xenoblade was one of the best rpgs ive ever played. The last story was equally as good, just a hell of a lot shorter unfortunately. I actually like the characters in the last story better....one drunken harlot in particular.