IGNORED

CG's Multi-System HSC: Season 2 Round 5, "Multi Game Cartridges"

This weeks games all be games from a multi game cartridge. These will be cartridges that have more than 1 game on the cartridge.

Quattro Adventure (NES) Game #3 Boomerang Kid

Ninja Gaiden Trilogy (Super NES) - Game #3 Ninja Gaiden III

Gensis 6 Pack (Sega Gensis) - Sonic The Hedgehog (No highest score, whoever gets the furtherest)

QuattroAdventureU_001_zpsacaa86b2.png

NinjaGaidenTrilogyU_00000_zps01a2101e.pnGenesis_6-Pak_000_zpsf22da7be.gif

This will be a 2x point so that means last place get's 2 points, next to last 4 points, and so on.

Bonus :

Play another game that fits the category (except the three above, or any other game/cartridge already played in my Multi-System High score contest) for this week. You can play the same cartridge as a past user, but not the same game. 3 points

Something I need to know for a bonus in a future week, so answering this question will give you 1 point.Do you have access to a working NES Game Geine, or can you easily get your hands on one if you do not.

Deadline, Thursday July 20 2014

Edited by classicgamer_27330

I'm going to have to amend the first bonus. The bolded part is the amended.

Play another game that fits the category (except the three above, any other game/cartridge already played in my Multi-System High score contest, or the Donkey Kong games for NES since that game is the current contest for the NES Contest) for this week. You can play the same cartridge as a past user, but not the same game. 3 points