IGNORED

Protector: RESURGENCE coming to the Atari Jaguar!

Songbird

If I'm not completely off base with my assuptions, the peeps who are posting about having the game right now are at CGE in Vegas picking up the special version of it. 'Regular' sales will start after Carl gets back. Hoping he has some of the CGE specific ones left though. I'd like to grab multiples of each ver. for the collection. :thumbsup:

Wow! What a great (and exhausting) show. Thanks to TrekMD, Dan, Major Havoc, Hans, Don, Philip, Lou, Darryl, and so many other diehard Jag/Lynx fans who stopped by throughout the show. Had a blast catching up with people and meeting others for the first time. I may post some photos and other random thoughts in another thread.

So, here's the deal on RESURGENCE CGE edition: I sold about half at the show. That means I should have enough left over for everyone who contacted me privately about getting a copy. In the interest of fairness and simplicity, I'm just going to post it on my website in the next 1-2 days and announce here and on my mailing list. It will be first-come, first-serve. I do have T-shirts for everyone who requested, plus maybe 2 more Large size shirts, so I will put up a link for that at the same time. I'm having the merchandise shipped back from Vegas separate from my flight today, thus I won't actually be able to fill orders for about a week.

Also, for the general release, it turns out I need to remaster the artwork to get some of the colors right. I have to do that this week, which means I won't have the glass-mastered discs for the general release until about 4 weeks from now.

• Like 7

The CGE version of Protector RESURGENCE for the Atari Jaguar CD is now available for purchase while supplies last. There are about 30 copies left. The general release, which is on a professionally glass-mastered disc, will follow in about 4 weeks.

Songbird ordering page: http://songbird-productions.com/catalog.shtml

Some notes:

1. The CGE discs are still being shipped back from Vegas, so I won't be able to ship any orders before Sep 22.

2. I currently have one RESURGENCE T-shirt size L which is not pre-sold. Please contact Songbird if you would like to purchase it.

3. International shipping is a flat rate of $40 (but only $32 to Canada), however I am offering a discounted $28 "small box" flat rate if you only order the CGE disc by itself, or the disc plus one of the following:

* RESURGENCE T-shirt, size L (T-shirts sold only via private link)

* 1-2 Lynx games

* 1 Jaguar cart game

* 1-3 Jaguar CD games

Please mention SMALLBOX in your order. If your order qualifies for the small box flat rate, I will manually refund the difference.

4. As a special thank you to Jaguar fans, for this week only, I am offering both Iron Soldier 2 CD and Robinson's Requiem at $10 off their regular price.

Thanks for your support, and long live the Jaguar! :)

• Like 1