IGNORED

Project -L

voltron

We haven't seen the overlays, yet.

Maybe they'll be clear like the shell - made from that transparency film stuff, so you can make your own with markers

dont give the herd any ideas. Then we will have to explain to the masses how to use 91% isopropyl alchohol to remove marker from their keypads. :)
  • Like 1

Will there also be a cart only option?

I wasn't planning for one. All the boxes are purchased, and relative to the overall development costs, I don't see why I'd offer that option.

Can I just get the ROM. :)

Uh sure... not sure what you'd do with it, though. It just goes to a blank screen, trying to load the non-existent directory from the non-existent flash....

We haven't seen the overlays, yet.

Maybe they'll be clear like the shell - made from that transparency film stuff, so you can make your own with markers

Ha! Sorry, no overlays.

Sorry I've been so silent the last couple weeks. I start the new job Monday. I'm still adjusting to even the concept of the big switch to the new gig. ~20 years at one career and suddenly I'm at another. It'll be awesome I'm certain, but it's amazing how taxing it is to unplug from the old gig.

• Like 1

Sorry I've been so silent the last couple weeks. I start the new job Monday. I'm still adjusting to even the concept of the big switch to the new gig. ~20 years at one career and suddenly I'm at another. It'll be awesome I'm certain, but it's amazing how taxing it is to unplug from the old gig.

i think you might have extended your life by making the change though. All the work you put in really can shorten your life. Should be a great way to finish off your career.

i think you might have extended your life by making the change though. All the work you put in really can shorten your life. Should be a great way to finish off your career.

Yeah, definitely takes a bit of getting used to after being in one place for so long, but hopefully it'll be a much better environment for you. I was at my old place for 12 years, and now I'm at my current job for another 12, and it's just night and day what a difference switching made.

Edited by gunoz

• 1 month later...