IGNORED

Lynx Custom Game Cases

Rick Dangerous

I was posting in the Jag forum and came across these again and wondered: Would these fit Lynx Games?

http://www.customgamecases.com/

I've been looking for a legit way to store my Lynx games for a while now, so I can display them prominently with the rest of my collection on the shelf. If they fit Gameboy games would they fit Lynx games? Or are lynx games wider?

if they would fit we just need someone to start making insert artwork :)

I bought a couple of empty Nintendo DS game cases the other day, because they are a very good fit for Lynx cartridges, both curved lip and homebrew PCB. If you cut away a little ridge, they will fit straight with the back, otherwise tilt a little from top to bottom. Don't have them with me, so pictures will have to wait (or someone else must be willing to take them).

Try one of the plastic GB/GBC game holders. Lynx cartridges are somewhat shorter than GB/GBC carts, so they might shake a bit. Otherwise, they hold two Lynx games, curved lip/ridged/flat. I'm not sure about homebrew PCBs, so if you try to store them in it, do so at your own risk. Mind you, for the curved lip ones, it requires a little bit of trickery to get two to fit, but it's not difficult.

--ALL

• 5 months later...
  • 8 years later...