IGNORED

INTV Brotherhood CNC cut aluminum signs - $25 shipped

I repair and upgrade intellivision consoles with composite video and audio output. I have quite a few consoles cases that have bezels in bad condition. This would help save some cases that other than the bezel are in good condition.

I got this idea after seeing this thread because I am currently working on a similar design for Atari 5200's (which I also repair and upgrade ) but using wood grain veneer. I just thought this would be a cool upgrade for intellivision's. I think this has the potential to be a very cool upgrade if it is possible.

As far as design I would leave that to others with artistic skills. I am a electronic junkie.

Edited by mylok
  • Like 1

Thanks Guys!

That position just looked wrong to me from a man to man view!

I just meant that the running man should be upright proud and athletic looking not down on all fours! :P

lol, yeah, he is not meant to be down on all fours it's just the top half of the running man logo so like waist up :) Now that you mentioned that though thats what I see when I look at it, thanks a lot, lol

Would it be possible to make replacement metal bezels for the top of the Intellivision consoles? How cool would that be?

Now that would be a true Super Pro System!

Hmmmm...Intellivision replacement bezels....sounds interesting. IIRC that is some rather thin metal though so it might be better suited for a laser but I'll take a look. I need an original Intellivision though, or actually ANY Intellivision seeing mine is unfortunately dead. Messed around with it a bit this weekend and I think it's toast, no biggie though, wanted to buy a new one anyways which brings me to my next question...

I repair and upgrade intellivision consoles with composite video and audio output.

Stop right there...I want, rather I NEED an Intellivision with AV. What do you want for it, money, stuff? I will make you whatever you want. You want a 6 foot tall running man, done, you want me to attempt replacement bezels, done. Send me a PM and lets work something out, Thanks man!