IGNORED

INTV Brotherhood CNC cut aluminum signs - $25 shipped

What would be the minimum thickness? The 2 metal plates (or bezels or whatever they are called) on the Intellivision are recessed so it would NOT have to be super thin to work.

The thinnest material that I personally could engrave would be around .040, anything under that and it starts to become work for a laser/etc (I run a giant mill/router)

How much again? $25 shipped?

I made an error on these. I had no idea Intelligentvision was a homebrew company, I dont feel right selling them since I didnt ask permission or anything, whoops, my bad man! Sorry about that! I only had enough material to make four anyways :)

Edited by Crazy Climber

• 2 weeks later...

Okay Guys, the Intellivision Brotherhood Sign is officially discontinued!

I sold one a few days ago and have completely run out of all the extra construction materials I purchased to make them and there is no more available for me. I want to thank everyone again, it was a lot of fun seeing the pics and videos and I was able to purchase a few Intellivision Homebrews as a result of all this :)

*Gotta keep the $$$ in the INTV scene right? :)

If anybody missed out I have 2 signs with slight imperfections, they still look fine but were just cut a little short around the border and instead of a deep bronze/brown backing piece would have an alternate color (black) border. I would knock $5 off and do $20 shipped on them, just let me know.

I also have a fun little project coming soon that you guys might like :)

Thanks again!

- Brian

• Like 1