2 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Contest?

• Ladders
    • Missions
    • knockout
    • single player IGBY
    • player's choice

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I am thinking of wolf contest IX start in October. The type of contest i am still unsure of right now I got these 4 ideas. It will be singles only no teams.

Ladders-Have players challenge each other in games for 3 weeks and then the last 2 weeks have a playoff with the top 8 or so

Missions-Something similar to this http://www.retrouprising.com/contests/closed-contests/july-s-retro-mission-contest/t15077/ in which players have to do different tasks to get points.

Knockout- have 3 weeks for seeding purposes and then the top 32 or so have a knockout

Single player IGBY- Like the last team contest but singles only.

I also put a 5th option known as player's choice if that get's voted the most we will vote on all the player's choices for the best one.

Lucky BAZ showed me this, i'm in on whatever.

Missions sounds fun, but could be a nightmare if you get really stuck on something or simple hate the game(s). :)

Ladders: Those darn people over at RU and DKF are too good. :)

Knockout and Single IGBY sounds nice.

I'll vote on RU.

I'm "TBE" there.

Single Internet Gaming Bash

1. - Selected games will be played for the entire five week period Start will be October 13th and will end November 17th

2. - Each Player will nominate five Mame games – send your game selections to https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Un1...YyU7M/viewform no later than October 10th. Once all nominations are sent the 12 games with the most nomination will be picked to play. The Games will be posted prior to the contest starting on October 13th. Player's not entered into the tourney before October 13th will be ineligible to partake in this tourney. Games will be played on default dip switches.

3. - Auto fire is not allowed

4. - Adjudication – Creating INPs is encouraged but not necessary. If there are any score disputes the player in question must submit a separate INP of their game play for approval. In this case, it is suggested to create INPs for large scores and/or long play-sessions.

5. - Submissions: players should submit their scores via this form “when I make it”

6. - All games must be completed and submissions received no later than 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time on November 17th. Any scores submitted after this time will not be valid.

7. Scoring: The way the scoring is going to be done is the highest score get the highest amount of points. So for example if 50 people in the contest and you get 1st and last on two games you will get 51 points, 50 for the 1st and 1 for the last.

Looking forward to an awesome tournament!

Scoreboard will come soon

Any questions, write vgwolfman@yahoo.com

Prizes
1st place gets 60 dollars worth of steam cash each, ps card,nintendo 3ds card, or xbox cash

2nd place gets 40 dollars worth of steam cash each, ps card,nintendo 3ds card, or xbox cash

3rd place gets 20 dollars worth of steam cash each, ps card, nintendo 3ds card, or xbox cash

and 80 dollars worth of steam cash each, ps card, nintendo 3ds card, or xbox cash in mystery prizes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Single Internet Gaming Bash

1. - Selected games will be played for the entire five week period Start will be October 13th and will end November 17th

2. - Auto fire is not allowed

3. - Adjudication – Creating INPs is encouraged but not necessary. If there are any score disputes the player in question must submit a separate INP of their game play for approval. In this case, it is suggested to create INPs for large scores and/or long play-sessions.

4. - Submissions: players should submit their scores via this form “when I make it”

5. - All games must be completed and submissions received no later than 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time on November 17th. Any scores submitted after this time will not be valid.

6. Scoring: Will be based on the total number of participants. If there are 50 entrants, the highest score will receive 50 points. The next highest score will receive 49 points and will continue in descending order with the lowest score receiving a single point.

Looking forward to an awesome tournament!

amazing scoreboard made by alexgunslinger

Any questions, write vgwolfman@yahoo.com

Prizes

1st place gets 60 dollars worth of steam cash, ps card,nintendo 3ds card, amazon card, or xbox card

2nd place gets 40 dollars worth of steam cash, ps card,nintendo 3ds card, amazon card, or xbox card

3rd place gets 20 dollars worth of steam cash, ps card, nintendo 3ds card, amazon card, or xbox cash

and 120 dollars worth of steam cash, ps card, nintendo 3ds card, amazon card, or xbox card in mystery prizes

mystery bounties

3 random game related (positions, score submission, or anything else related)

3 charity related ones(each $5 donated to breast cancer research or any charity will give you one number at the end i will roll the dice if you number is chosen you will win the bounty, for these bounties post the donation ticket or receipt you can black out your name)

games and dips

crazy kong

lives 3

bonus life 7000

coinage 1c/1c

cabinet upright

fairyland story

bonus life 30k 100k

free play off

lives 3

debug mode off

flip screen off