IGNORED

I've searched in vain, it's like chasing windmills.

Omega-TI

I remember playing a head-to-head Battleship type game over the TI with a friend around 1985, I've since searched for that program high and low, with no luck whatsoever. Does anyone here have a copy?

I'm also wondering, were there any other games for the TI that allowed for two player head-to-head games?

I remember playing a head-to-head Battleship type game over the TI with a friend around 1985, I've since searched for that program high and low, with no luck whatsoever. Does anyone here have a copy?

I'm also wondering, were there any other games for the TI that allowed for two player head-to-head games?

I used to play Othello and Chess over the modem with the Milwaukee Area User Group newsletter editor, Gene Hitz. The programs were written in XB. Alas, I doubt I have those programs on disk any more - we stopped playing in the late 80s.

I used to play Othello and Chess over the modem with the Milwaukee Area User Group newsletter editor, Gene Hitz. The programs were written in XB. Alas, I doubt I have those programs on disk any more - we stopped playing in the late 80s.

I think it would be fantastic if all these old head-to-head modem games could be found and put into one area for easy access. What a 'blast from the past' it would be.. to have a game of Chess or Battleship over the Internet with another TI user, using our TI's.

International User's Group. I remember that thing. They had a deal where they'd give you credit for every program you sent them. Well, being a kid, I sent them a ton of stuff, amassing about $150 credit. I got the credit. I placed an order. I didn't get it. Months and months. Calls and letters unanswered.

So, then I devised a plan. I created a game. A non-existent game. I wrote a manual for this game, so spectacular. It was a graphical adventure like Pirate's Island. But it was on disk, extensible, etc. I called them. I talked about my game and wanting a place to publish it. They wanted it. Badly. They asked for details. I said I was working on the manual. I sent it to them.

My stuff arrived.

Then they started calling me; I didn't return their calls.

:)

• Like 2