IGNORED

Looking for the best Amstrad Emulator to use.

Sharky

Hello, Im been getting a little too interested in Amstrad games and I play them under my current emulator called Caprice 32 v1.11.

Problem is, its very outdated and feels very much of a DOS Version.

I think the games have got too much color or maybe its suppose to look like that. :ponder:

Ive tried looking for an another Amstrad Emulator from the net and I came across Joyce or something (And I think err. Wrong Amstrad Computer Emulation im looking for). Well I had to no success.

Its confusing because Ive never owned or seen a real Amstrad computer and finding the best Emulator (and most uptodate) is confusing.

Anyone can recommend a good Amstrad emulation for my operating system (Windows Me).

:ponder: ?

caprice is a good emulator, personally i prefer winape though. they emulate the amstrad cpc range whereas joyce emulates the amstrad pcw which is a different beast entirely :)

Thanks Belgarath :) (and oseii)

Ive now downloaded the latest version of Capprice and this is a Windows application now not DOS and Its quite good too. (version 3.52)

(I only had DOS v1.11 version before)

It now supports Joystick Control and Tape control (havent tried that yet).

And the screen and graphics look a lot better.

Im very happy now

:)

:ponder: Mind you I have a slow Pentium 2 computer so I have to play Full-screen with scan-lines on for 100% Emulation speed.

But im very happy now. :wink:

Thanks