IGNORED

Brushed aluminum TI logo for game room

Omega-TI

Could you please please please change/stick with topic titles more descriptive like in this case maybe "Brushed aluminum TI logo for game room" !?

I mean the good intent of every topic starter with these all important messages could quickly accumulate to be just variations on
RED ALERT - ATTENTION - MUST SEE - CHECK THIS OUT

Next time I visit the forum, I have to bloody remember that the above topic title is associated with the aluminum logo with which I have to give lower priority (I only have so much TI time).

;)

• Like 1

There is an ATARI AGE guy making cool brushed aluminum TI Logo's for your den or game room for $16.00.

Here is his << BLOG >>

Here is the << THREAD >>

blogentry-9102-0-10673700-1410560729_thu

Almost as good looking as my own TI logo from TI themselves.

post-25991-0-95213000-1410590060_thumb.jpg

Sorry for PS3's in the picture, but if you look closely you can see a TI99/4a sitting on my desk in gloss cover of one of the PS3's

Edited by Gary from OPA
  • Like 3

Could you please please please change/stick with topic titles more descriptive like in this case maybe "Brushed aluminum TI logo for game room" !?

I mean the good intent of every topic starter with these all important messages could quickly accumulate to be just variations on

RED ALERT - ATTENTION - MUST SEE - CHECK THIS OUT

Next time I visit the forum, I have to bloody remember that the above topic title is associated with the aluminum logo with which I have to give lower priority (I only have so much TI time).

;)

I agree. The OP is an integral member of the community, but he has been asked to do this a few times now - we've all been guilty of starting topics with vague names. Just please put a bit more thought into the title, so that it is more specific.

• Like 1

Topic title changed and noted for future reference guys. Sorry, in my zeal to spread the TI fun I had a momentary lapse. It won't happen again. (Until next time) --- JUST KIDDING! :grin:

On another note, he said he's heading to the post office on Tuesday.

Remember the old days before Pay Pal and how slow stuff was? Ordering something seemed to take forever. You waited after you sent your cheque, then you waited for the cheque to clear, then you waited for them to send it and finally you waited on the post office to deliver it. It's been years since I've seen the phrase, "please allow 3 to 4 weeks for delivery" I love this instant gratification stuff! I didn't even have to get out of my chair to order and still made it time to get in on the next mailing!

• Like 3