IGNORED

One night only at BestBuy - New Wii U games for $8

TheGreatPW

At a certain price, a game becomes a must have whether it's for fun or for the collection. Noticed these games tonight at Best Buy that are must haves at $8. App priced games!

Cabela's Big Game Hunter: Pro Hunts

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge

ZombiU

Enjoy!

Edited by TheGreatPW
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

If you missed the last one night only, they got another one today.

Mass Effect 3: Special Edition - $7.99

2 Other Games Had A Nice Price Drop:

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - $14.99

Disney's Planes - $14.99

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is worth noting because it's a fairly new game and the original was really good. Disney's Planes is worth mentioning if you have kids but not willing to pay more than $20 for it over the summer, no reason to deny the children any longer.

Enjoy!

Edited by TheGreatPW

I would buy all if i was able to. But not in US for dreamland prices..Cheapest U game I ever seen in a store was 39.99..

True, good ol'USA got incredible prices if you're a collector. Canada too sometimes. Where are you from? If you have any friends or relatives, I'm sure they can do you a favor and get it for you to mail to you. The games (listed for this latest sale) are still on sale although stock varies from day to day (sometimes you can order it, sometimes you can't). Although Disney Planes seems to never sell out.

Edited by TheGreatPW

They have a half dozen wii u games for $7.98 each at my walmart. The Wii U is such a joke.

I seem to like the u. The U is a great system with crap marketing and support.. which makes it suck. I still like the wiimote to point and click like a mouse not analog arrow like a 2600 menu screen.

That and my daughter is always on the U tablet while we use the tv for movies and other games.

I seem to like the u. The U is a great system with crap marketing and support.. which makes it suck. I still like the wiimote to point and click like a mouse not analog arrow like a 2600 menu screen.

That and my daughter is always on the U tablet while we use the tv for movies and other games.

I find myself preferring the tablet controller more and more. I know a few use the tablet as the system itself (some don't even plug it to their TVs).