IGNORED

sio2pc USB by Lotharek

lotharek

Jinks - contact form --> http://www.lotharek.pl/contact.php

choose TOPIC- STATUS OF MY ORDER

ps. i`m 100% sure You have got my mails in Your spam box of Your paypal registed mail...

ps.2 - Why THEIR ?? here is only 1 person.....

Sorry I did not know. I thought you were team Ltech. Thanks for the fast reply. I will check my email again. I will go that route you mentioned.

Edit - Checked email found none in junk folder(may have auto deleted) sent you a contact message from your website as you requested.

Edit - Sent in wrong topic heading. Resent message under order status/tracking.

Edited by Jinks

Does Lotharek provide tracking or any contact after you buy from their site?

I bought paypal and never heard a word from them. Just wondering if my order was on its way.

I have ordered over the last few years 5 U1Meg, 5 Side 2 Carts, 4 VBXE, 4 Stereo Pokey and a Bunch of U-Switches. Everything Lotherak Shipped me required some one to Sign for the Package. Also His Packing is Great little chance of damage during Shipping. Whenever I have sent Lotherak an e-mail he has always responded to me. I have had to check my Spam filter from grabbing his messages. I do have an issue I need to check with Lotherak about but the problems is I have not send him an e-mail. He is a very busy person who I am sure would like to chat with everyone but all the hardware he support I am sure it takes a ton of his time.

Stephen J. Carden

http://www.realdos.net

I have ordered over the last few years 5 U1Meg, 5 Side 2 Carts, 4 VBXE, 4 Stereo Pokey and a Bunch of U-Switches. Everything Lotherak Shipped me required some one to Sign for the Package. Also His Packing is Great little chance of damage during Shipping. Whenever I have sent Lotherak an e-mail he has always responded to me. I have had to check my Spam filter from grabbing his messages. I do have an issue I need to check with Lotherak about but the problems is I have not send him an e-mail. He is a very busy person who I am sure would like to chat with everyone but all the hardware he support I am sure it takes a ton of his time.

Stephen J. Carden

http://www.realdos.net

He contacted me via email shortly after posting on here. All is well. Its on its way sent dec. 4th 2014.

Maybe a dumb question but can you connect this to a 1050 drive and then that 1050 dive to an A8 machine so that you can copy from a PC to a real 1050 ?

Yes.

You can go back and forth. You just have to have each device connect (real drive, virtual drive, or combination) assigned a number and drive one (virtual or real) needs a DOS on the boot disk.

Allan

You "daisy-chain." For example:

800XL <===> 1050 <===> SIO2PC-USB. (Since this adapter has no SIO ports, you need to make it the last device on the chain. It just plugs into the extra SIO port on the back of the 1050.)

Use AspeQt on your PC and select "folder option" to copy files to/from the PC to the Atari. This is the same functionally as PC Mirror in APE, but this device is unlikely to work properly with APE software.

-Larry

sorry for OFFTOP !!!

to Stephen J. Carden !!!!!

I try to respond to every mail You have sent for last few months -- POITNLESS

I`m rejected every time

DO STH ! ASAP ! PLEASE

<sjcarden@bellsouth.net>: host gateway-f2.isp.att.net[207.115.11.16] refused to
talk to me: 550-85.128.198.36 blocked by ldap:ou=rblmx,dc=att,dc=net 550
Error - Blocked for abuse. See http://att.net/blocks

Reporting-MTA: dns; lotharek1r.nazwa.pl
X-Postfix-Queue-ID: 8A08A1B81A0AA
X-Postfix-Sender: rfc822; lotharek@lotharek.pl
Arrival-Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 09:51:45 +0200 (CEST)

DO STH ! ASAP ! PLEASE

Is the 85.128.198.36 the IP of your (mail-) server? If yes, visit the link above, go to "Tools for administrators of mail systems whose messages have been blocked." and fill out the form.

We had a similar problem with at&t a few years ago when we moved our server. Got a new IP which was listed in at&t's spamlist (you never know what the previous "owner" of the IP did on his system). I filled out the form, told them this is a new server, and a few days later the issue was resolved.

so long,

Hias

sorry for OFFTOP !!!

to Stephen J. Carden !!!!!

I try to respond to every mail You have sent for last few months -- POITNLESS

I`m rejected every time

DO STH ! ASAP ! PLEASE

Reporting-MTA: dns; lotharek1r.nazwa.pl

X-Postfix-Queue-ID: 8A08A1B81A0AA

X-Postfix-Sender: rfc822; lotharek@lotharek.pl

Arrival-Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 09:51:45 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Lotharek!

I have no idea why your e-mails are not coming through. But this is not the first time I have been told this. Rest assured I am not doing this. So lets just take this to regular e-mail here on Atariage. This really pisses me off. I am not able to get a friends e-mail because of anything I have done. The only thing I can think of is AT&T is stopping my e-mail from going through. Time to bitch at the phone company and my High Priced Service they sell me.

I am sorry that your e-mail got returned. I will see what I can do about it.

Steve!

• 1 month later...

I ordered a SIO2PC USB from Lotharek and the package arrived safely and well packed. I emailed Lotharek a couple of times with questions (both before and after buying) and he responded overnight. Excellent service! Excellent product! Thanks Lotharek!

• 5 years later...

I've bought a 1050 drive, but have no floppies... i do have the SIO2USB cable and can work with Aspeqt to mount disks and have the 600XL boot from them. I do have DOS 2.5 which i can mount in Aspeqt.

Now i was hoping i could daisy chain my 1050 drive (600XL -> 1050 -> SIO2USB ->MAC) and somehow could boot DOS 2.5 from aspect, so once i get me some floppies, i could then copy DOS 2.5 over to the 1050 so i could boot from a real disk (just for fun).

But whatever i try, as soon as the 1050 is turned on, the 600XL either returns BOOT ERROR or just won't boot at all. If i turn the XL off, it will boot from Aspeqt's mounted disk...

Am i missing something? Or can the 1050 only be attached and turned on with a bootable disk in it?

How do i get DOS 2.5 from within Aspeqt, to be copied on a real disc?

Do i need this '10502PC' cable? I was under the impression the SIO2USB was enough?

What drive number do you have the 1050 set to?

If it is set to #1, then it will "answer" the 600 when it tries to boot.

Put a bootable ATR in drive 1 of Aspeqt.  Set the 1050 to drive #2 (both slide switches to the right).  Turn on the 600 XL.  Then you can copy from Aspeqt drive #1 (or 3, 4, etc.) to drive #2 (the 1050).