IGNORED

Omega's - Game Room (Modified 01/24/2020)

Omega-TI

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sadly, due to the complete and utter mess the Dremel makes, I was forced to move my small working area out of the relative comfort of the den and move it out to the shed where I'll freeze my arse off in the winter and fry in the summer. :(

The photo of the new work area is at the bottom of << MESSAGE #1 >>

The only benefit is that I have a little more room to move around and I can leave projects projects unfinished and come back to them later.

Sadly, due to the complete and utter mess the Dremel makes, I was forced to move my small working area out of the relative comfort of the den and move it out to the shed where I'll freeze my arse off in the winter and fry in the summer. :(

I'm fortunate that the previous owner of my home, who finished off the basement, fashioned a workroom separate from the main area of the room. He also built a nice workbench for projects such as these. The basement is not heated so it does get cold down there in winter but probably nowhere near as cold as in a shed.

Edited by bikeguychicago
  • Like 1

On 7/14/2016 at 12:41 PM, bikeguychicago said:

And when I see Picard playing the penny whistle, I can only think of this...

That was an awesome video, very well edited and put together. I loved it! I still find it hard to believe that the flute was sold for $40,000 dollars at auction. :-o According to Patrick Stuart... it doesn't even play!

Listen to this video at look at what the conductor is wearing!

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Thanks to some digital magic from the TI-Gods here on Atari Age, a never released game has FINALLY made it to the TI-99/4A after all these decades... and into my collection.

gallery_35324_1027_94122.jpg

It's amazing how many people made this possible... from the hardware & software people to the person who had the original code.

Damn, Atari Age is a great community! Where else do can you find so many people from around the world come to one place on a daily basis to advance their hobby and support others.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

My new favorite cartridge! The case comes from a separate seller than the electronics portion, but the two go together like milk & cookies, or peanut butter & jelly or cheese and wine, or a couple on their honeymoon... well you get the idea. :)

If you own a TI, THIS is the only cartridge you will ever need!

--- EDIT ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Replaced this cartridge case with the one in message 45.

post-35324-0-56956000-1503586456_thumb.png

Edited by --- Ω ---

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...