IGNORED

sd cartridge for 7800?

metzger130

I'm not sacrificing a Ballblazer cart, but I can easily pull a working POKEY from one of my existing 8-bit computer stash. I'd rather use a HOKEY, simply to keep that spare computer fully operational, but I'd do it for a Concerto (with the idea of replacing it with a HOKEY at some point later, hopefully).

I'm not sacrificing a Ballblazer cart, but I can easily pull a working POKEY from one of my existing 8-bit computer stash. I'd rather use a HOKEY, simply to keep that spare computer fully operational, but I'd do it for a Concerto (with the idea of replacing it with a HOKEY at some point later, hopefully).

I'll give it a little while longer to see when the Hokey may be available.

I have a minty CIB Ball Blazer for playing (originally sealed; you can see me unbox it in this video), and a crappy one I picked at Game-X-Change for $2. The label on the game cart I picked at Game-X-change got damaged when I pulled the $2.00 price sticker off so I have no qualms about sacrificing it for the Pokey. Will a Ball blazer with the Pokey removed function if I try to play it? :P

Will Concerto have it's own website like with the Harmony cart?

My 2 cents: They should just add it to the Harmony page along with the Encore, I think.

Edited by stardust4ever

I can't wait!... Well, I can and I have but this is exciting news.

"All I have in this world is my Ballblazer and my word and I don't break them for no one."

-Tony Montana (Scarface) upon receiving his Concerto

• Like 1

I say there is a little bit of demand for a 7800 flash cart, OMG!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I have zero intention of selling my CC2..

But over $900??? er... um..

And I still have my programming cable too... (didn't see that in his pic) That should easily push it to 4 digits!! Complete!!! ;-)

desiv

Edited by desiv

I bought an outdated Krokodile Kart for $105 a few months before Harmony Encore came out.

Why? Harmony could not play 64K Zippy The Porcpine and Krok could, and I wanted to beta test it on real hardware.

Now it is super obsolete because Harmony Encore can play 64K games and also DPC+ kernel games... unless you count it as an expensive working early hardware cart of Zippy :)

• Like 1