IGNORED

sd cartridge for 7800?

metzger130

I hope I can buy one someday. Where do you go to buy them? Are they for sale yet?

How much are those cost?

My name was on the list in so many threads about h2 Concerto sd multicart and whatnot I lost count.

I think they get it already we all want one!!!!!:P

I put my name on a list for this at the expo but never received an email - I came to the show floor specifically to pick one up so I hope I get a chance to buy one!

Send me a PM. I emailed everyone back, but it's possible I mistyped the email or it got detected as spam.

For that matter, anyone else who was at the show and wants one, let me know, I only heard back from 3 people on the list so it's very likely some spam filters went crazy somehow.

• Like 2

Send me a PM. I emailed everyone back, but it's possible I mistyped the email or it got detected as spam.

For that matter, anyone else who was at the show and wants one, let me know, I only heard back from 3 people on the list so it's very likely some spam filters went crazy somehow.

Too bad the expo wasn't in Canada or I'd have ordered one. I look forward to when you open orders to everyone.

I was totally at the expo and I put my name in six times and I was going to put it in a seventh time but I tripped on an extension cord and had to go to the hospital where I couldn't check my email and they fed me spam intravenously. I wish I had a spam filter.

So, did you save me a cart?

• Like 1

It will probably take a week or so before I know how many of the PRGE carts are available to sell. Then after the PRGE carts are sold, it will probably be 2-3 months before a production run is finished, but I may have small batches in the meantime.

Depending on how many are left, I may open orders to everyone for the remaining PRGE carts, but will of course use inventory control so they aren't oversold.

• Like 2

I was totally at the expo and I put my name in six times and I was going to put it in a seventh time but I tripped on an extension cord and had to go to the hospital where I couldn't check my email and they fed me spam intravenously. I wish I had a spam filter.

So, did you save me a cart?

What? The surgeon did not remove the one that was inserted into your orifice as you tripped? It is a special edition brown cartridge! :rolling:

Edited by stardust4ever
  • Like 1

It will probably take a week or so before I know how many of the PRGE carts are available to sell. Then after the PRGE carts are sold, it will probably be 2-3 months before a production run is finished, but I may have small batches in the meantime.

Depending on how many are left, I may open orders to everyone for the remaining PRGE carts, but will of course use inventory control so they aren't oversold.

Thanks for the update, Fred. In case I haven't already said so, please add me to the ever-growing list. Your contributions to the hobby are incalculable and we all thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk