IGNORED

sd cartridge for 7800?

metzger130

18 hours ago, batari said:

Just letting everyone know that the delay with shipping Concertos was due to my desire to get the firmware built with a new compiler.

I would have happily waited for the new firmware, but appreciate you don't want to delay releasing those already paid for. 

Update firmware via menu will be highly appreciated though, I'm far less likely to brick it by accident this way XD. 

1 hour ago, Mikebloke said:

I would have happily waited for the new firmware, but appreciate you don't want to delay releasing those already paid for. 

Update firmware via menu will be highly appreciated though, I'm far less likely to brick it by accident this way XD. 

You can't brick a Concerto through a firmware update. Even if the firmware gets corrupted, you can restore it over USB.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, batari said:

You can't brick a Concerto through a firmware update. Even if the firmware gets corrupted, you can restore it over USB.

Don't say that - you just know there are people here that will see that as a challenge!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@batari

I wanted to give you my thanks and I really really appreciate you producing these.  Happy coincidence I got your email and placed my order right away.  I have been waiting for years for a SD cart for the 7800.

Thank you again.  Here I was thinking I didn't want anything for Xmas for myself; and yet I'm so happy in getting a new toy.

• Like 3

To everyone who was on this evening's announcement list:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, QUIT USING REPLY-ALL WHEN RESPONDING TO SOMEONE ON THAT CHAIN

Thank you.  This has been a public service announcement on behalf of the Society for Understanding the Difference Between 'Reply' and 'Reply-all'.

Edited by x=usr(1536)
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, MrZarniwoop said:

True dat.

Although you have to feel for the folks that had a Concerto in their cart *while it sold out*.

I was afraid that would happen to me. ApplePay glitched and didn’t go through. So I switched over to Visa, using the same card that’s linked to my ApplePay account and it went through. But I was sure the delay would’ve ruined me. 

Edited by DrVenkman

7 minutes ago, x=usr(1536) said:

To everyone who was on this evening's announcement list:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, QUIT USING REPLY-ALL WHEN RESPONDING TO SOMEONE ON THAT CHAIN

Thank you.  This has been a public service announcement on behalf of the Society for Understanding the Difference Between 'Reply' and 'Reply-all'.

That is partially my fault. I accidentally put the list in "to:" instead of "bcc:". Won't do that next time :o

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, DrVenkman said:

I was afraid that would happen to me. ApplePay glitched and didn’t go through. So I switched over to Visa, using the same card that’s linked to my ApplePay account and it went through. But I was sure the delay would’ve ruined me. 

I totally get it. There's an excited, and forced, calm, when you realize you can order what's fallen through your fingers several times before and you know you may have only seconds to place the order. "Wait? That's the address on file?! Fine, I'll pick it up from the in-laws. Wait.. which credit card? NO NO NO!!! That's a closed account! QUICK! TYPE IN THE NEW ONE BEFORE THE TIME PORTAL CLOSES!!"

• Like 2