IGNORED

A Couple Useful Tools

Cybearg

Ah... IntyMapper doesn't actually export that data--it just saves it in a .csv file for itself to use so you can see what you're doing. The data in the .csv files is not meant to be put into IntyBasic--use the "export" button for that.

But since you requested it, I'll add in exporting of the stack data in proper MODE format. :)

Edited by Cybearg

Here you go. 1.2.3 adds in MODE on export and compress. Whether it is MODE 1 or MODE 0... depends on the STIC mode you have selected. It will assume that you're using the STIC mode that corresponds to how your map data is meant to be displayed.

As an added bonus, this version can also teach your child how to count.

IntyMapper_1.2.3.zip

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

It w easy enough for my small brain to understand how to use the export to put graphics in my IntyBASIC program. But I am not understanding how to take the compressed output into a program. I made a sample graphic with 2 tiles in a pattern, see the two procedures/functions, figure thatone has to call the other but am not making the connection somehow.

Thanks.

Here you go. 1.2.3 adds in MODE on export and compress. Whether it is MODE 1 or MODE 0... depends on the STIC mode you have selected. It will assume that you're using the STIC mode that corresponds to how your map data is meant to be displayed.

As an added bonus, this version can also teach your child how to count.

attachicon.gifIntyMapper_1.2.3.zip

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Cybearg, is there any plan to expand intymapper with a tile editor for the gram tiles?

It would became the definitive tool for inty graphic.

I was also going to suggest to add the number of screen page on top of the window, to make pages cycle from last page to page 0, and some options on export functions

Edited by artrag

• 1 year later...

Not the fault of Cybearg. On some systems with weird permission issues saving or exporting appears to happen but no files are made. My pro tip is to save somewhere like the Desktop to mitigate this.

Didn't mean to necropost. Just thought I'd add some helpful info before some other new developer stumbles upon this gotcha :)