IGNORED

UK Edge magazine Jeff Minter interview Jaguar as well, Lost Dragon

high voltage

File Sizes are simply far too big to make it worth doing any more.

Each of the interview pages are nearly 1 MB in a lot of cases, some of the featured articles i wanted to put up are in cases 16 MB per page.
No idea what resolution they were scanned in at.
:-) And yes, i do feel 'bad' about using High Voltage, sure he's got far better things to do with his time.

Well, put it this way:

A C+VG Jaguar feature i wanted to include came in at 3X 16 MB files, 2X 14 MB Files and 1X 17 MB file, so that was out.

I did plan to put forward: (another) ATD interview with ST Super Sprint and Jaguar CD Battlemorph talked about, misc news reports on Beyond Games negotiations for AVP II, Darryl Still talking about AVP II using VR Headset, Argonaught converting Creature Shock (Virgin were just to publish it), a big interview with I.D based on their Jaguar work and Sean Patten talking about Iron Solider......

Really not sure i'll bother to be honest.

Well, put it this way:

A C+VG Jaguar feature i wanted to include came in at 3X 16 MB files, 2X 14 MB Files and 1X 17 MB file, so that was out.

I did plan to put forward: (another) ATD interview with ST Super Sprint and Jaguar CD Battlemorph talked about, misc news reports on Beyond Games negotiations for AVP II, Darryl Still talking about AVP II using VR Headset, Argonaught converting Creature Shock (Virgin were just to publish it), a big interview with I.D based on their Jaguar work and Sean Patten talking about Iron Solider......

Really not sure i'll bother to be honest.

Lost Dragon, all that stuff sounds awesome!. I really hope you eventually decide to upload them.

Anyway, thanks for what you and highvoltage have uploaded so far.

Well we could try to make those files smaller,don't know if it will look good but until now I enjoyed your contribution very much.would be a bummer to stop it now when all the scanning is already done.sounds like you have lots of interesting stuff there. I don't know if time will allow it the next few days but I would be willing and try to reduce file sizes.you could send the big scans via wetransfer vor dropbox or whatever and I can give it a try. Let me know if you are interested. I had a similar idea once but realized that german articles wouldn't do so much good for most :)

Btw that articles you just listed,sound great.

Edited by PeterG

Well......

I've just forwarded you 3 more images. All 'News' articles.
Think it was AVP 2 on Jag VR, AVP " talks ended with Beyond Games when Atari pulled out of Jaguar production and Jeff Minter talking about what he'd add extras wise if Defender 2000 was released on CD.
It's taken over 10 mins just to process and send those via Gmail.

Here's how it all went down:

I had the magazines, plus various scrap book pages, but no scanner.
I contacted a friend of mine, who i've had great dealings with in the past and said would it be possible to scan certain articles/news pages etc for me, transfer them onto memory stick so i can get them out to the community?.
He said yep, that's fine, all i'll need is payment to cover postage there and back, plus my time.
I boxed everything up-very heavy parcel (mags, cheque, memory card etc) sent it all off, waited few weeks till it came back, now been forwarding images from the memory stick to High Voltage, who's kindly put them up on here.
So, basically when i get comments that i've not taken 5 mins to proof read interviews :-), i'm sat here thinking of the sheer time involved already, plus money, just sending the images.....
and wondering at times if it's worth the bother.
I would of liked to put the entire articles up, but some files are, as i've said simply massive.