IGNORED

ColecoVision Flashback Facelift Label Kit

pboland

post-9874-0-23126300-1413898182_thumb.jpg

For those that don't know, I decided I wanted my ColecoVision Flashback unit to have a similar feel of quality/finish as the INTV Flashback has. With that in mind I made a label kit that I feel addresses a couple of the physical short comings of the CVFB. I originally posted about this here: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/224996-colecovision-flashback-system/page-57?do=findComment&comment=3092944. Since there was a little interest I decide to make this Facelift kit available for those who wish to update the look of their CVFB.

The "CVFB Facelift Kit" comes with three labels. Two round controller labels and one system label. These labels have the familiar brush metal look of the original ColecoVision unit from back in the day. The cost is $10.00 per kit plus $6.00 shipping anywhere in the USA (outside the USA is $12.00 shipping). If you are interested please PM me. I invoice via PayPal so I will need your PayPal email address with that PM. If you guys have any questions please let me know.

Here is the install video for the label kit:

Edited by pboland
  • Like 16

Pboland... have you considered making an grey overlay with black numbers to match the original controller's style as well?

I did consider this and at the last minute I made the decision not to. The reason was, I wasn't sure anybody would be interested in the facelift kit. If there is enough interest I will make CVFB facelift overlays. Of course, CVFB overlays are slightly different in size and once I make the facelift overlays, I guess I'll have to make CVFB game overlays as well. ;)

• Like 1

attachicon.gifColecoFlashBack.jpg

For those that don't know, I decided I wanted my ColecoVision Flashback unit to have a similar feel of quality/finish as the INTV Flashback has. With that in mind I made a label kit that I feel addresses a couple of the physical short comings of the CVFB. I originally posted about this here: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/224996-colecovision-flashback-system/page-57?do=findComment&comment=3092944. Since there was a little interest I decide to make this Facelift kit available for those who wish to update the look of their CVFB.

The "CVFB Facelift Kit" comes with three labels. Two round controller labels and one system label. These labels have the familiar brush metal look of the original ColecoVision unit from back in the day. The cost is $10.00 per kit plus $6.00 shipping anywhere in the USA (outside the USA is $12.00 shipping). If you are interested please PM me. I invoice via PayPal so I will need your PayPal email address with that PM. If you guys have any questions please let me know.

Here is the install video for the label kit:

Awesome! I will mention this on the Podcast :) Will also PM you for a kit as well :) Atgames should have done this!

Edited by thevnaguy
  • Like 1

pboland does a heck of job! He is Awesome!!!!

How cool is that! Thanks for the mention on your podcast.

Keep in mind it is not necessary to remove the stock decal before putting on the facelift decal. I made the facelift decal heavy as to cover the stock sticker. Also, try not to bend the decals as they could crease. It's really best to apply the decals the way I show in my video at the top of the topic to avoid creasing or tearing the card stock backer. Again, please PM me if you are interested getting your own CVFB facelift kit.

• Like 1