IGNORED

Update 9/28/22 Homebrew 2600 Game Panic being offered at PRGE and TORGS

swlovinist

This will possibly be the final run of this game. I have decided to make a small run of this game and have proceeds go towards the Cowlitz Gamers for Kids Expo. This run will help fund future homebrew games for shows which in turn give funds to a local charity. I had some leftover parts to make another 20 copies of the game, which comes with a manual, game case, and plastic spider. The game is $45 shipped first class in the US. Post below if you are interested.

A little about the game can be found here:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/226835-game-panic-lcd-atari-2600-homebrew/

post-7241-0-79956900-1465786290_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Update: The interest is there to do a second run. I am moving forward with this project. My goal is to have this done within the next two months, hopefully before Christmas. I will be making about 40 copies of this game, enough to appeal to the demand stated here and additional people who are interested in this game. If you know of anyone who might be interested in this game, please have them add their interest to this post.

The game will be $46.00 shipped in the US and will be sold with a case, manual, warranty card, game, DVD Atari Collector video(from my Nuts and Bolts Series) and plastic spider

Edited by swlovinist
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...