IGNORED

4 NEW COLECOVISION GAMES!

coleco_master

Dungeons & Trolls I think I'll like. Perhaps I would like the Tank game, but its just too hard to tell from the video. I was going to wait for people to receive and review games before ordering.

The car/shooter game seem like it could be good too.

Comic Bakery just does not do it for me.

You should buy my Opcode Prototype of Comic Bakery. Really? Yes, Really! :)

Troy

Too rich for my blood as was the case when they were being auctioned off a couple years ago. Well, not REALLY too rich for my blood, but of late I haven't been in the spending mode unless it's something from the 80's.

Unfortunately since galaga and comic bakery soon are going to exist in another release I doubt anyone will ever pay over 100 bucks for those two specific prototypes. i know I have had a lot of fun with my comic bakery prototype so it is not that big a deal but I guess when I am 80 and selling my collection it is not going to give me my return on purchase.

Just want to add that Comic Bakery have Hi-score table just like Telebunny. The Original MSX version dont have :) and also have support for SGM sound - the user can switch between the original MSX sound or the build in CV sound if a SGM is present.

Do the high scores remain after power is turned off/cartridge is removed?

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick note, I will received the boxes next week. The goal is to ship everything before Christmas. Thank you for your patience!

As much as I can't wait to try all these new games out, I say take your time and enjoy the run-up to X-Mas with your family as it only comes once a year. Considering how busy the postal service must be, most people wouldn't get them until after X-Mas or the New Year anyway.

• Like 1

As much as I can't wait to try all these new games out, I say take your time and enjoy the run-up to X-Mas with your family as it only comes once a year. Considering how busy the postal service must be, most people wouldn't get them until after X-Mas or the New Year anyway.

You have no idea how much I wish we could all think the same way..... Thanks Jim. I'll still do my very best best!

I agree with this. I think shipping in January would be better than being stressed out trying to get everything out by Christmas.

• Like 1

I agree with this. I think shipping in January would be better than being stressed out trying to get everything out by Christmas.

Yeah, but there's just one small problem though: People tend to spend quite a bit during the holiday season and in January, they're in "paying credit card debts" mode, and they often end up asking if they can wait until February (sometimes even March) before buying a new game. So as a seller of such games, sales tend to drag on and on, and you feel like you're waiting more than clearing inventory.

Yeah, but there's just one small problem though: People tend to spend quite a bit during the holiday season and in January, they're in "paying credit card debts" mode, and they often end up asking if they can wait until February (sometimes even March) before buying a new game. So as a seller of such games, sales tend to drag on and on, and you feel like you're waiting more than clearing inventory.

I kind of agree with this

And on top of that, we've also new releases coming up, real soon