IGNORED

4 NEW COLECOVISION GAMES!

coleco_master

actually until now the keyboard interface is only for writing highscores, could not get it working for game play (joystick).

more than one year ago i got the keyboard interface, it was ment to be used for porting Memotech TEXT adventure games to ColecoVision, but until now only Telebunny and Comic Bakery supports the inteface, more games will for sure support it.

But I am not sure if anyone wants Text Adventures for Colecovision ?

But I am not sure if anyone wants Text Adventures for Colecovision ?

You've just made Leisure Suit Larry possible, for one thing. And Basic programming, although you probably couldn't save your programs unless you used an advanced PCB like my Activision PCB, which can store up to 256K of data on an EEPROM (that's what Boxxle will use) but is limited to programs of 64K or less.

Also, if the keyboard interface were to contain 24K of RAM, then you wouldn't need to plug in the SGM at all. In fact, if it's done right, the Adam Super Game conversions I have released (Dragon's Lair, Zaxxon Super Game, Buck Rogers Super Game and SubRoc Super Game) would work without the SGM plugged into the CV console. As the SGM is compatible with the ADAM, we know it's possible to avoid RAM addressing conflicts. :)

EDIT: Perhaps Daniel Bienvenu would be interested in finishing his "Château du Dragon" with this keyboard interface. Also, it would be interesting to see if the Zork ADAM games could be ported to cartridge. :)

Very impressed with the Keyboard expansion module and hope that something can be worked out to make an all-in-one solution with the SGM. I seem to recall Opcode mentioning that the second run of SGMs (hopefully some good news will be heard soon about these) will be the last and it would be a shame if newcomers wouldn't be able to acquire one without having to pay dearly because there are no other options. I would also prefer one unit instead of having to daisy-chain multiple expansion modules, plus then the male expansion connector would not be needed.

it would be interesting to see if the Zork ADAM games could be ported to cartridge. :)

Actually, I would be happy to see a version of the ADAM's exclusive game "2010: The Text Adventure" ported to CV cartridge format. (I enjoyed that game back in the day when I was a kid. Not sure if others here have played it, but I recall it being quite a tense/suspenseful game, based on a cool sci-fi movie plot.)

• 3 weeks later...