IGNORED

Dungeon Hunt – a new game for the Atari 8 Bit!

jacobus

Just wanted to let you know I have made a couple of articles covering Dungeon Hunt Gold on Retro Gaming Magazine:

http://retrogamingmagazine.com/2014/11/12/new-game-dungeon-hunt-gold-now-available-atari-8-bit-computers/

http://retrogamingmagazine.com/2014/11/14/update-new-gameplay-video-dungeon-hunt/

Looks really cool. We need more games like this.

• Like 2

Do you plan to release it also as a digital download?

If so, will it be paid or free?

BTW, superb job.

- Y -

All paid orders have now been shipped!!!

I have 4 more copies of the gold edition that have not yet been spoken for - if you want one, please contact me as soon as possible - first come first serve!

I just swapped the DOS.SYS and DUP.SYS on the game and copied it to the virtual ram drive on the MIO, I select write the DOS (MyDOS) to the Drive. Set the mio drive as disk 1 and now Blammo I can play DUNGEON HUNT damn near instantly any time I want!!! Yesssssssssssssssssss! It works perfectly!

My daughter has it on the root drive of a partition on her MyIDE, it works perfectly from the hard drive! I am so damn happy right now!

Edited by _The Doctor__
  • Like 1

All copies are now sold or spoken for (if you have reserved one and not paid, please let me know if you want it or not)

Thanks to everyone for their support - I look forward to feedback after you've had a chance to play!

BTW - If you end up creating some interesting maps for the game, please let me know - I would definitely consider a special community edition of the game incorporating user sourced content!

• Like 7

All paid orders have now been shipped!!!

I have 4 more copies of the gold edition that have not yet been spoken for - if you want one, please contact me as soon as possible - first come first serve!

Is there a Mailing list so I can see if my name is on it..

Your copy went out in first batch - hopefully you will see it soon!