IGNORED

bigal322012

bikeguychicago

'BigAl' and I agreed in principal to some Intellivision games that I was selling.

He asked me to ship games to Lebanon, which l had no issue in doing as long as he agreed to pay the actual amount of the shipping costs to the destination.

We eventually agreed to a price with shipping and 'bigal' alerted me that he needed additional time to pay. I agreed to hold on to the games as requested.

At the beginning of the month I asked bigal when I could expect payment. It was at that time he requested payment through Skrill vs. PayPal. Since I've never used the former, I researched it and found a few unsavory comments regarding the service and the ability to recoup my money should something go wrong. It was because of this that I insisted on PayPal.

Thinking that he was OK with this, I again asked when I could expect payment for the games.

Today he stated that he was no longer interested in them.

It is because of the reasons above I advise against doing business with this individual both from a buyer's and seller's perspective. I feel fortunate that I still possess the games and am not out anything because of this failed transaction.

Edited by bikeguychicago

I just bought a game from bigal & didn't have any problem. I paid him using paypal & trusted him to send the game. he kept in close contact with me & provided a link to a tracking site when he had mailed it so that I could watch as it arrived at each location. he never left me wondering what was going on & contacted me almost every day.

the game arrived in good condition & it works fine. the game & box were carefully packaged.

the price was fair, I have no complaints & I intend to do business with bigal again and I would recommend him as a seller :)

Lebanon + Skrill = no thanks.

just to clear things out I can't upload/withdraw money to my paypal account (I use it only to receive money and buy stuff online) since it's not available here ,so the only payment method I can use to upload money is skrill specially when I don't have any money in my paypal account .I could also pay through westernunion if I had to (and if I trust the seller).

Edited by bigal322012

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...