IGNORED

eleven solitaire or now ideas for game?

vprette

Hi, Valter,

I know that you are trying hard to make some nice games, so please do not take this the wrong way. I recommend you take one of your current games and polish it up and make it completely final rather than making many quick games.

Take a look at CrazyBoss' Tic-Tac-Toe game for an idea on how a simple Tic-Tac-Toe program can be elevated to a very slick and spiffy, cool looking game. Also, notice all the little details that the programmers have put on Goat Nom and GoSub to make them shine.

I know you've picked some simple games, but with a bit of vision and some polish, you can make a nice collection of strategy games that not only fulfill their rules and functional requirements, but stand out above other similar titles in the Intellivision library.

If you need assistance, ideas, or feedback, feel free to solicit them on this forum. :)

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 1

Hi, Valter,

I know that you are trying hard to make some nice games, so please do not take this the wrong way. I recommend you take one of your current games and polish it up and make it completely final rather than making many quick games.

Take a look at CrazyBoss' Tic-Tac-Toe game for an idea on how a simple Tic-Tac-Toe program can be elevated to a very slick and spiffy, cool looking game. Also, notice all the little details that the programmers have put on Goat Nom and GoSub to make them shine.

I know you've picked some simple games, but with a bit of vision and some polish, you can make a nice collection of strategy games that not only fulfill their rules and functional requirements, but stand out above other similar titles in the Intellivision library.

If you need assistance, ideas, or feedback, feel free to solicit them on this forum. :)

-dZ.

I'm getting assistance from the forum and polishing my 3 roms... mastermind is ok now, and I'm implementing your comments for simon4...

I'm getting assistance from the forum and polishing my 3 roms... mastermind is ok now, and I'm implementing your comments for simon4...

tris works good for me except for the game over (whatever you would call it) screen flashes for a split second if you win. If you lose it shows the screen. Simon plays good now. Mastermind i dont understand it. I dont know what the numbers on the right side with black and white objects mean?? Edited by pimpmaul69

tris works good for me except for the game over (whatever you would call it) screen flashes for a split second if you win. If you lose it shows the screen. Simon plays good now. Mastermind i dont understand it. I dont know what the numbers on the right side with black and white objects mean??

black number means that you have some color in the right position (to win you need all 4 colors in right position)

white number means you find a color that is in fact in the sequence, but you put it in a wrong place

black number means that you have some color in the right position (to win you need all 4 colors in right position)

white number means you find a color that is in fact in the sequence, but you put it in a wrong place

cool thanks. Now i can understand wtf i am doing. :lol: i do agree that having something in simon 4 offset the colors would be good. I think even making the "musical" colors slightly bigger giving the effect of when a light comes on the color expands how light expands Edited by pimpmaul69

tris works good for me except for the game over (whatever you would call it) screen flashes for a split second if you win. If you lose it shows the screen. Simon plays good now. Mastermind i dont understand it. I dont know what the numbers on the right side with black and white objects mean??

Check out this. It's an old board game. It was popular in the 1980s.

• 4 weeks later...