IGNORED

Flashback Overlays: Intellivision Productions & Psycho Stormtrooper

JasonlikesINTV

I ordered and paid on the 1st of December also (before the old store was taken down) and I've confirmed that the money went to them through PayPal -- they defentily got my money, so I assume they got my order. That's why I haven't contacted them yet. But like I said if I don't have anything within a week then I'll contact them, and cancel and re-place the order if need be. I just wish there had been some communication and some explanation as to why the earliest orders haven't been processed yet. :ponder:

• Like 2

I ordered before it was relaunched and got my overlays meanwhile, so this couldnt be the reason. But I was one of the few guys who got a response of Keith, maybe that was my luck.

Edit: I looked it up: I also paid on 1st of December.

did you order after i said people needed to log out the person prior and themselves when they were done? Or did you not sign in at all like us who are signed up on the website? If you did that's a possibility. Unfortunately some of us might have our orders sent to someone else. They should have looked at paypal for those orders. Edited by pimpmaul69

Hi cmart,

I think your guess is probably correct - I ordered within 1st few hours before crash & think many if not all of those 12/1 orders were lost. Had to basically cancel my credit card payment & will re-order overlays in future. Hopefully price/shipping will be honored which I'm sure Keith would do under circumstances.

Hope all is well.

I hope you're wrong . I really do. I'll be incredibly ticked off if I have to deal with that.

did you order after i said people needed to log out the person prior and themselves when they were done? Or did you not sign in at all like us who are signed up on the website? If you did that's a possibility. Unfortunately some of us might have our orders sent to someone else. They should have looked at paypal for those orders.

I ordered before that was announced. I linked up via the link on this board and paid with a credit card.

did you order after i said people needed to log out the person prior and themselves when they were done? Or did you not sign in at all like us who are signed up on the website? If you did that's a possibility. Unfortunately some of us might have our orders sent to someone else. They should have looked at paypal for those orders.

I had an old account and I ordered before you warned us. I could watch my order in my old account, but it just showed one set, which confused me. Since the relaunch there is no account anymore, but I got two sets as I ordered.

I think they made an error on my delivery. They sent tracking for my second and third order. My second was the playing cards. My third order was a pack of overlays. The tracking for my playing cards says it was delivered. But i did not receive any playing cards. So again i might not have received my first order and received a messed up order.

I think they made an error on my delivery. They sent tracking for my second and third order. My second was the playing cards. My third order was a pack of overlays. The tracking for my playing cards says it was delivered. But i did not receive any playing cards. So again i might not have received my first order and received a messed up order.

There are definitely problems with the first orders. They had sent me confirmation to ship me a flashback unit though I only ordered overlays. I corrected them and now I got nothing.

No good deed goes unpunished.

My flashback overlays arrived today. Honestly, I'm less-than-enthused about the quality (they seem papery to me), but they're better than nothing.

Are they not the same quality as the overlays included with the Flashback. I think that once the protective film is peeled off, the included overlays were very decent quality.

The quality is definitely different. They are more papery and thin, so who knows how they will hold up to use. The graphics quality is great. Much improved over the original Orphan Overlays, which were often had sputtery ink. I'll upload a comparison pic later today. For the price (~35 cents per pair), it's still a great deal IMO.

The quality is definitely different. They are more papery and thin, so who knows how they will hold up to use. The graphics quality is great. Much improved over the original Orphan Overlays, which were often had sputtery ink. I'll upload a comparison pic later today. For the price (~35 cents per pair), it's still a great deal IMO.

Not that some of us will ever know apparently...

The tracking for my playing cards says it was delivered. But i did not receive any playing cards.

Have you tried matching up the tracking numbers printed on your packages with the tracking numbers associated with your orders? That would at least confirm which package has which item that Intellivision Productions thinks they sent to you. Maybe you really did get your first and third orders (despite having gotten no shipment notice about the first one, which would seem to be the case if one of your packages has a tracking number not in your e-mails), and maybe the post office really did deliver your second order--just not to your mailbox. It can happen.

onmode-ky

Have you tried matching up the tracking numbers printed on your packages with the tracking numbers associated with your orders? That would at least confirm which package has which item that Intellivision Productions thinks they sent to you. Maybe you really did get your first and third orders (despite having gotten no shipment notice about the first one, which would seem to be the case if one of your packages has a tracking number not in your e-mails), and maybe the post office really did deliver your second order--just not to your mailbox. It can happen.

onmode-ky

yes the tracking number for my playing cards matched to one of the sets of overlays i got. The order was messed up. I still have not recieved my first order and they messed up my second order. Edited by pimpmaul69

There are definitely problems with the first orders. They had sent me confirmation to ship me a flashback unit though I only ordered overlays. I corrected them and now I got nothing.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Wow, so true. No good deed goes unpunished.

Also, nice guys finish last!

Wow, so true. No good deed goes unpunished.

Also, nice guys finish last!

I talked to Keith Robinson in person yesterday at the Arcade Expo in Banning Ca. where the Guinness Book of World Record was set of the most people playing pinball at the same time.....331! That was fun! :)

Anyway he said all orders will be filled and sent out in the order they received them regardless of alphabet, black Friday or cyber Monday. All will be good!