IGNORED

Flashback Overlays: Intellivision Productions & Psycho Stormtrooper

JasonlikesINTV

"It's the principle"

Of course it is. But I think Kieth was simply overwhelmed.

I ordered first day too. I did get the flashback, but I am also waiting on 2 set of overlays.

It's just not worth stressing over, I have real life shit for that!

I actually don't use/need the overlays, they are for others to use. But, again... It is not the end of the world.

I have been ordering from Kieth since..... 1996? 1997 the latest and never had any REAL problems. A few delays, yes. But never had actual issues.

I am confident that this order will come through sooner or later. Again, Will I have to drive to work on icy roads this week? Is something I may actually worry about!

This from a person that whined "Has this shipped....? I haven't received my copy yet!" in the Lost Cave of Kroz thread. Ha.

Wow are you a dickless wonder!

Did I actually whine? Hmmm?

"Has this shipped....? I haven't received my copy yet!

Oops.. 2 topics down talks about it being shipped.... Guess it will be here soon! :)"

Looks like a question, because I had not received anything to that point. But I didn't actually bitch....

And lets say I "did" whine. An actual game to play VS some overlays we already have. Not to mention Kroz may actually cost.... 5 times more than overlays.

But, I didn't whine, so.... eat shit.

In all seriousness, this whole debacle has really rubbed me the wrong way. I am now strongly considering filing a complaint against Intellivision Productions with the Better Business Bureau in the State of California.

if you order now you will get it. I received other orders placed way later.

Didn't want to do it, but after keeping tabs on this thread and knowing how the world (hardly) "works" today - finally filed a claim with PayPal.

Figured any e-mails would go unanswered.

I'm one of the people that ordered the same day and nothing. No communication. No updates. No overlays. Nothing.

Not afraid to try a repurchase, but the guy *should* make good on the original offer - which I dutifully paid for waaaaay back when.

Even though I paid by credit card and not by PayPal, Keith still received a formal "notice of dispute being filed" email, as others have done. Others said he shipped right away after he received such emails. For me, still nothing. The email made absolutely no difference to him.

Edited by Eric7100

Even though I paid by credit card and not by PayPal, Keith still received a formal "notice of dispute being filed" email, as others have done. Others said he shipped right away after he received such emails. For me, still nothing. The email made absolutely no difference to him.

Not that it's really any excuse, but I've suspected since day one that he's simply buried in email (and/or other problems with email, but people don't seem to react positively to that possibility being raised). It's hit or miss whether or not he responds, without any rhyme or reason. Mostly hit, to be fair, but a lot of misses unfortunately :(

• Like 1

I ordered day one. I will not file any complaints...

I sent one email, how long should I wait until I send another one.

Never got any response since I ordered.

To be fair, Rev, it seems that for whatever reason filing a dispute through PayPal is the only way to get their attention. That's what I would do in your shoes.

And I'm never ordering again from a site that some people find issues with. :P

To be fair, Rev, it seems that for whatever reason filing a dispute through PayPal is the only way to get their attention. That's what I would do in your shoes.

And I'm never ordering again from a site that some people find issues with. :P

i filed a dispute for one of my orders only because i ordered something more expensive than what they sent me. No response yet.