IGNORED

Flashback Overlays: Intellivision Productions & Psycho Stormtrooper

JasonlikesINTV

What will be your response to me if I don't receive my overlays in say, two years from now?

If you don't get them in a month from now I would have to tell you ...you were right! Two years is a long time. I hope to hear something within the next month myself. Wolfy

I know what my response will be: "Dude, it's been two years, can we stop with the hour-by-hour updates?"

Would you still insist that I keep waiting? Should I still have faith in Keith at that point? Will everything still work out?

What I am getting at is... when will enough time have passed for you to admit that Keith fucked up? Is there a magic number?

I don't think there's a single person here who won't agree that Keith got overwhelmed with orders and has not been able to provide perfect customer service. Hell, DZ made a post that was even longer than I usually do (and that's saying something!) where he very clearly outlined this (emphasis mine):

It's unfathomable to me how people in this forum are so quick to judge and attribute malice to what is absolutely clear the accidental and unintended failures of a small operation gone mainstream. And not even complete failure: people are getting their orders fulfilled, just not as fast as they wished, but there you go.

You don't need to turn this into a personal vendetta against Keith, nor against your fellow posters who by and large agree with you.

Also I'm not sure why you keep referring to "waiting" - you've told us in excruciating detail how you've already filed a complaint with your credit card company. You'll be getting your money back; I'm not exactly sure what you think you'll be "waiting for" 2 years from now.

Edited by freeweed

I'm not sure why you keep referring to "waiting" - you've told us in excruciating detail how you've already filed a complaint with your credit card company. You'll be getting your money back; I'm not exactly sure what you think you'll be "waiting for" 2 years from now.

Just like the people who filed a dispute with PayPal and Keith then sent them their stuff, I would have hoped that by filing a dispute with my credit card company, it would have worked the same... that Keith would have sent me my stuff within the two-week grace period. I wanted that to happen much more than I wanted a permanent credit on my account.

I still dont know what to do, I ordered 10 copies on the sale day. Sent two emails. no response. I dont want to reverse me payment, im afraid ill lose my sale price.

If I could just find out if my order was lost or not, I dont mind waiting.

Oh what to do?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

hhhmmmm, what would Cmart do in this situation?

I still dont know what to do, I ordered 10 copies on the sale day. Sent two emails. no response. I dont want to reverse me payment, im afraid ill lose my sale price.

C-Mart would order 10 more just to make sure!

I honestly think that those original orders all got screwed up and maybe mixed together since we were seeing each other's addresses and shit. That's why I cancelled my transaction and ordered a couple of days later and had no problems. I wonder if Keith is trying to piece these together and the PayPal filings might be alerting him to who bought what. I have no explanation why he is responding to some emails and not all so please don't ask me. :)

As for what I would do....I'd probably forget that I ordered them after a while and then one day they would show up and I'd be pleasantly surprised. :) I must admit I don't lose sleep over this kind of stuff, real life is far too crazy and busy for me to do so.

• Like 1

As for what I would do....I'd probably forget that I ordered them after a while and then one day they would show up and I'd be pleasantly surprised. :) I must admit I don't lose sleep over this kind of stuff, real life is far too crazy and busy for me to do so.

Seriously! Eric is just like the kid in Better Off Dead stalking John Cuzack over TWO dollars!!! Get over it!!!

I honestly think that those original orders all got screwed up and maybe mixed together since we were seeing each other's addresses and shit. That's why I cancelled my transaction and ordered a couple of days later and had no problems. I wonder if Keith is trying to piece these together and the PayPal filings might be alerting him to who bought what. I have no explanation why he is responding to some emails and not all so please don't ask me. :)

paypal filing didnt help me. They thought i only had 2 orders and not three. Then they said they would send my playing cards from the order they screwed up out immediately and that was last thursday. Im not sweating it yet. I do have a limited amount of time before i have to escalate my claim though since i already filed.

Me and my friend used to quote the 2 Dollars line all the time back in the 80's. Good times.

And just now i received one of those order update emails that some other people already got. Looks like the same email someone else posted but is missing the estimated date. Things are looking up.

Me and my friend used to quote the 2 Dollars line all the time back in the 80's. Good times.

And just now i received one of those order update emails that some other people already got. Looks like the same email someone else posted but is missing the estimated date. Things are looking up.

weird seeing your new avatar. I feel like you are a stranger i dont know. Sometimes i scroll through threads and stop on certain people. Now it feels like i dont even know who you are.... :ponder:

weird seeing your new avatar. I feel like you are a stranger i dont know. Sometimes i scroll through threads and stop on certain people. Now it feels like i dont even know who you are.... :ponder:

LOL, ya i'm still obsessed with Kroz. Can't help it. It makes me sad to see not many people talking about it. It's like everybody skipped right over it and went straight to Ms. Night Stalker and Ms. Pac-Man. Both great games. It just seems like i am the only one rambling on about it.

Did i mention Kroz is my favorite game? Oh this is the same post? :ponder:

Edited by IntellivisionDude
  • Like 1