IGNORED

Flashback Overlays: Intellivision Productions & Psycho Stormtrooper

JasonlikesINTV

Ordered on December first, earlier than most of you (certainly hours before anybody even posted about the offer being available). Still waiting. I think I'll contact Mr. Robinson again. I'm not worried at all, I know I'll get them eventually, and I am not in such a hurry that I require them to play right now.

-dZ.

his friends play intellivision? What age are they?

My 12 yo girl and 4yo boy each have a flashback in their room. I gave a flashback to their freinds..2 boys like 12 and 8. They all love Intv...along with some game called Smash Bros. Haha

Ordered on December first, earlier than most of you (certainly hours before anybody even posted about the offer being available). Still waiting. I think I'll contact Mr. Robinson again. I'm not worried at all, I know I'll get them eventually, and I am not in such a hurry that I require them to play right now.

-dZ.

OK, got a response from Mr. Robinson. There was a mix-up, and he's sending my order now.

• Like 1

That promise to get them to people by Christmas 2014 just gets funnier and funnier.

It's a little like those Family Guy jokes that just keep going on and on and on. At first it's funny, then it just seems awkward, but then you realize it's still going on and it's funny again, and then you just go "wtf dude" and get pretty annoyed, and then it KEEPS HAPPENING and eventually it's hilarious again.