IGNORED

Flashback Overlays: Intellivision Productions & Psycho Stormtrooper

JasonlikesINTV

It's not enough to have found this thread, you must read the entire saga and become part of the epic tale of The Missing Overlays.

And then, after reading every post, if you had ordered, and actually received what you ordered, you can become a member of the "FlashBack Missing Overlays Saga Brotherhood." Revolutionika can get patches made. Bonus "PayPal Side Quest" patch for those of us that had to resort to filing a PayPal dispute to get any progress on the order...

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Like i said before, i didn't even care about the overlays. I mainly just wanted the Christmas Ornament i ordered around the same time. lol

I am pretty sure that there is a Christmas this year too, so be confident. Maybe you can put your Rocketeer under your Christmas Ornament this year :D If not, there is a chance 2016 and so on ^^

Edited by Ignorama

I finally emailed them two weeks ago, got nothin. I have only ordered a couple times from their store and most times it has been good but it did take a long time to get my DS cartridge and these overlays for some reason. Both have been at least 4 to 9 month endeavors but one thing about Keith is he made it right when I reached out about the DS game so I am sure he will get this right as well (eventually :) )

Sorry, but there is no way Keith can make it right, its a desaster. Many received their orders after month and several mails were completely ignored, while others received a set where Overlays are missing. A few had the luck to get more overlays in their sets, probably the missing ones from other orders. In fact its just a shame how it went.

The only good thing about this story is that no one complains about the pretty bad quality of the first run. It just doesnt matters, because others did not even get their order from December. And there is no excuse any more. Keith is very lucky, that so many buyers are so unbeleavable forgiving, because I think many people did not even wrote him about a missing overlay pair if they received their set. I really hope that the last guys get there stuff and that Intellivision Productions had learned a lot out of this mess. Its definitely not good for business.

I ordered two packs of overlays in January, last week i received just 1 pack, a bit steep for $54.93 USD :?

i have not even checked if there are overlays missing in the pack.

Subtotal : $29.98 USD
Shipping : $24.95 USD
Total : $54.93 USD
Update, just got an answer back:
"Our apologies; we’ll get the second pack in the mail to you right away.
Keith Robinson, President
Intellivision Productions, Inc."
Fingers crossed :-)
Edited by san-d-2000

I ordered two packs of overlays in January, last week i received just 1 pack, a bit steep for $54.93 USD :?

i have not even checked if there are overlays missing in the pack.

Subtotal : $29.98 USD

Shipping : $24.95 USD

Total : $54.93 USD

Update, just got an answer back:

"Our apologies; well get the second pack in the mail to you right away.

Keith Robinson, President

Intellivision Productions, Inc."

Fingers crossed :-)

I think it would bee a nice gesture for them to send you two extra sets, especially since it won't add much to their shipping cost.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I'd drop into this thread and relate my experience. I placed an order earlier this month (single pack, with a $4.50 shipping charge), got a tracking number the same day, and then the order shipped out the next day. The tracking projected delivery at 3 days later, but USPS lost track of the package for a week, so delivery ended up 8 days after shipment. The pack had no overlays missing, plus an extra overlay for Sharp Shot, and Keith Robinson signed my insert sheet (mine is a fluorescent green) as I'd requested.

onmode-ky