IGNORED

Team Pixelboy News Bulletin - December 25th 2014

Pixelboy

Waououh! Digger!!... incredible, i had done some premilary work on it few year ago also!

I love that game on PC.

Unfortunaly, the ROM seems to not work freeze on my blueMSX :(... it starts , i have the intro , i start the game... but i can see the playfield and digger , i have the music... but i can not move at all. And the cause is not the controll settings :(.

But anyway, Thank a lot for the Roms!. and it is pity to not have a CIB version of Digger!

Unfortunaly, the ROM seems to not work freeze on my blueMSX :(... it starts , i have the intro , i start the game... but i can see the playfield and digger , i have the music... but i can not move at all. And the cause is not the controll settings.

I use blueMSX to play Digger and I have no problem at all. Are you using some kind of joystick or joypad to play?

:lol:At what point does a big font constitute screaming in one's face? :D

Ever since BBS' s came into existence, but back then it was using all CAPS that was considered screaming seeing as the software didn't allow for changing text styles or sizes. Ah, those were the days... before CompuServe and well before AOL and then the Internet. The only drawback were those $200 phone bills from all the long distance calls to my favorite BBS' s.

Ever since BBS' s came into existence, but back then it was using all CAPS that was considered screaming seeing as the software didn't allow for changing text styles or sizes. Ah, those were the days... before CompuServe and well before AOL and then the Internet. The only drawback were those $200 phone bills from all the long distance calls to my favorite BBS' s.

Aah, the nostalgia of BBS's-the first internet. Thank God that some of them had 800 numbers. My favorite at the time was Apogee Software that had all those great games like Wolfenstein 3D, Duke Nuken, etc.etc.etc shareware titles. I still have a bunch of them on my present computer for old times sake. I remember completing them all.

Thanks to Team Pixelboy for the roms. They are much appreciated and will go right to my AtariMax cartridge to play.

Chuck

He said (font size reduced because my eyes almost wanted to get out behind my brain):

Pixelboy it was very generous of you to share the game code information and to give out the FREE roms.....especially the Digger which is not even a released game.

I'll send you 1 million dollars to show my gratitude.

:dunce:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...