IGNORED

-Paperboy Atari 8Bit Version

Drummerboy

Hello,

Exist an Paperboy Atari 8Bit version?. You know, is strange no exist any Atari 8Bit version, being a game created by Atari. Even C=64 have a Paperboy version.

If exist, please let me know.

Best Wishes for the new year!.

Regards

No A8 version and at that time the company called Atari Games (the Arcade games company) didn't have anything to do with the Atari computer division because Warner sold computers to Tramiels family after these left Commodore.

And I will try to not post my ideas nor what I have here this time...

:-D

Edited by José Pereira

Warner after sold the computer division to the Tramiels made an agreement where it could still use the name Atari in a company called Atari Games but only to produce street arcade machines and games but with the born of Japan consoles like Nintendo's NES it was a soo good market and seeing the possible and later true down of arcades business they decided to create the company named Tengen.

Indeed thats the way they found to do the games still using the Atari name but Tengen like if it was another company bought the rights to release all their arcade games into computers and consoles.

It ended up beeing just a owner of the rights company that sold them again to a 3rd one that indeed done the home versions. This is why you'll see all that Domark releases like Star Wars series and others still having the name Atari Games but also saying "Licensed by Tengen".

You can read about this in many places like here on Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tengen_(company)