IGNORED

Translucent Jaguar Console Pre-Orders

Parrothead

@Parrothead: Send you a mail again. Hope to get an reply this time. Not sure if my email program fooled me with this.

Please add me for: 1x translucent jag shell (up and down site) as well as 3x translucent Jag cartridge shells, plus 1x preorder of a JagCD shell.

Saw that coming a mile away. The idea of a custom jag CD case always seemed to good to be true.

There's always the Pl&yW0nn3&&""££$[$AUSAGESOCKETERROR]ERROR[EOF ]BADXUNTTHEREWASANERROROPENINGTHISERRORMESSAGE:RESERVEDERROR(-1337) ;NOERRORMESSAGEERRORCANNOTERASEIMAGEFROMMEMORYINSERTNEWSHARPIEANDCLICKOK.

• Like 2

There's always the Pl&yW0nn3&&""££$[$AUSAGESOCKETERROR]ERROR[EOF ]BADXUNTTHEREWASANERROROPENINGTHISERRORMESSAGE:RESERVEDERROR(-1337) ;NOERRORMESSAGEERRORCANNOTERASEIMAGEFROMMEMORYINSERTNEWSHARPIEANDCLICKOK.

Cutting a jag CD unit in half and gluing it to the jag results in a unit that gives you something new... a jag and a jag CD.

Payment for a case and cartridge being sent right now.

Later during the actual production of the systems, do you think that you would make additional cases for those of us that might want to paint and customize our own Retro VGS?

Sure thing. I actually have about 500 of the white ones that came with the tooling so we could use for those that want to customize it. We also might use the white ones as special Limited Edition RETRO VGS's for the Kickstarter.

• Like 1

Sure thing. I actually have about 500 of the white ones that came with the tooling so we could use for those that want to customize it. We also might use the white ones as special Limited Edition RETRO VGS's for the Kickstarter.

Cool. How about an empty white Jag case as a low level reward, and a white RVGS as another reward? I may be interested in both.

EDIT: Actually, I hope you guys end up with a grey shelled RVGS. I've always preferred that over black consoles.

Edited by DeputyMoniker

Hey Guys,

I will be adding some photos and videos to our Facebook page through the evening. I've already added a few to get you started. Deadline to order and pay is 8:00 AM Monday Morning, Pacific Time USA. When you send the Paypal payment be sure to add in the notes section your qtys for both the console and/or cartridges. These will mail out next week too, so fast turn around.

Then I expect to see some mod pics showing how you all tricked these things out! The shell parts are coming out great!

As a reminder:

Console Shell - $45 Delivered in the USA. $40+$25 International, $40+$18 Canada

Cart shells are $8, no fasteners. I will include them in with the consoles for no additional shipping.

Paypal address = admin@gamegavel.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/RETRO-VGS/783316545070951

Edited by Parrothead